Passport renewal for kids after 5 years

Venkatlukky

Bro,

How soon can we apply for new passport for kids before 5 years, my kid is 4 years 6 months and passport validity is expiring in next 6 months; I have plans to travel this year end to India. 
please share the info how soon can I apply for new passport 

1 minute ago, Venkatlukky said:

Bro,

How soon can we apply for new passport for kids before 5 years, my kid is 4 years 6 months and passport validity is expiring in next 6 months; I have plans to travel this year end to India. 

U can apply now

1 minute ago, Venkatlukky said:

Bro,

its as good as new passport bro 2 months back chepincha, you can do now

overall ga 2 months patindi , same case , post office lo tvoraga appointment tisuko

38 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

its as good as new passport bro 2 months back chepincha, you can do now

overall ga 2 months patindi , same case , post office lo tvoraga appointment tisuko

Thanks bro, 2 months enduku pattindi, nee born appudu with in a week we get kada

8 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

Thanks bro, 2 months enduku pattindi, nee born appudu with in a week we get kada

emo bro adu apply chesaka a notificastion ravadanike 1 month patindi , even mine was some epxress fee , monnati varaki covid unde postoffice lo appointment kuda dorakaledu, its like 50 days to 60 days after you go to postoffice

• Upvote 1

My Son’s passport got expired last June, we applied this June ( local library) - 12-16 weeks. Still with Dept of state.

this was their response exactly after a month of applying, non-expedited process.

You requested routine service when you applied, which we are currently processing within 12 weeks. Our processing times do not include mailing times, which could add 6 weeks to the door-to-door time.

You requested routine service when you applied, which we are currently processing within 12 weeks. Our processing times do not include mailing times, which could add 6 weeks to the door-to-door time.

2 hours ago, Epic said:

My Son’s passport got expired last June, we applied this June ( local library) - 12-16 weeks. Still with Dept of state.

this was their response exactly after a month of applying, non-expedited process.

Can we change later to expedite??