Help Nishtha Fight Breast Cancer - Seattle WA

JackSeal

https://gofund.me/2872c2da

Sharing from her husband Facebook post: 

Nishtha health is declining fast and she has been recently diagnosed with cancer spread to  her brain despite of all the treatments. And as per doctors her progonsis is very short.

After much of research and talking with multiple oncologist and naturopath, we found treatment that has some hope for my wife and I definitely want to give that hope and chance to my wife.

This treatment which includes Metabolic Insulin Potentiated Chemotherapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen, HyperThermia, Ketogenic Diet, IV infusions etc is not covered by insurance and it is very expensive $20000 per month for atleast  3 months which is impossible for me to manage. She is fighting very strongly and I want to give her best chance to live.

This is our last hope and last shot towards saving my wife's life.

I request , even plead each of you to please help us in this toughest situation of our life, each penny you donate  will be a  step towards increasing hope to save my wife's life. 

Please help us by donating and sharing this fundraiser among your friends, family and colleagues.

If anyone wants to see medical papers I can share with them to show this is legitimate and there are people in this group who know us personally and aware of Nishtha health.

September 11, 2020by Nishtha TyagiOrganizer

Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much. We are overwhelmed by the support we have received in such a short time.

This is almost an year old fund raiser is she still need of money? COmments kuda peddaga active levu one month back and 4 months back unnayi. TS is this fund raiser still active?

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

September 11, 2020by Nishtha TyagiOrganizer

Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much. We are overwhelmed by the support we have received in such a short time.

This is almost an year old fund raiser is she still need of money? COmments kuda peddaga active levu one month back and 4 months back unnayi. TS is this fund raiser still active?

Yes it’s active, they reposted today … one year back they raised some but unfortunately cancer got spread to brain and other parts with little prognosis so no more conventional treatment options left. Only option is some therapies which insurance won’t cover so started asking for donations. Know them through mutual friends.

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Yes it’s active, they reposted today … one year back they raised some but unfortunately cancer got spread to brain and other parts with little prognosis so no more conventional treatment options left. Only option is some therapies which insurance won’t cover so started asking for donations. Know them through mutual friends.

Will do. Just wanted to clarify as it looked like old post.

Update: Done !

• Like 1