Sexual abuse without penetration should be considered a rape: Bombay High Court

Anta Assamey

Sexual-abuse-without-penetration-should-be-considered-a-rape--Bombay-High-Court-1626534178-1559.jpg

As a sensational judgement in a sexual assault cases the Bombay High Court said, sexual assault against victims without penetration should also be seen as a tape under IPC section 376.

Going into details, a 33-year-old man was accused of sexually assaulting a woman. The trial court has slapped the man with a rigorous punishment of 10 years.

But the man has moved the Bombay High Court claiming that no penetration took place.During the arguments, Justice Revati Mohite-Dere said that the forensic reports confirm that the victim was sexually assaulted.

The Justice said, despite no penetration, touching the private parts of a women without her consent also falls under rape.

Quashing the petition filed by the man, the Bombay High Court upheld the judgement to slap the man with a 10 years rigorous punishment for sexually assaulting an intellectually-challenged woman.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

damn ee debba tho entha mandi rape lu chesinatlu lekka 

social media sexual abuse kuda rape ae na

Konchem moostava.

paina matter chadivi comment cheyyi

50 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Intellectually challenged ammayini sexual assault chesi he still had the guts to appeal the decision. How shameless. May he rot in prison 

Assholes everywhere

1 hour ago, 8pm said:

Wtf was your question??

does it make sense?

my question was sexual social media abuse can be rape ?

It could be long topic

in my view may be not

ushu.. penetrate sesina seyyakapoina rape ee antunnaru kabatti.. sesesthe pola ani anukunte who is responsible I say giphy.gif?cid=790b761139b7741f2efca08f1c

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Intellectually challenged ammayini sexual assault chesi he still had the guts to appeal the decision. How shameless. May he rot in prison 

Imprisonment thagginchukundam ani vaadi badha inka 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JogipetSrikanth said:

ushu.. penetrate sesina seyyakapoina rape ee antunnaru kabatti.. sesesthe pola ani anukunte who is responsible I say giphy.gif?cid=790b761139b7741f2efca08f1c

Good point logic e kada