KCR&KTR are going to win in next TS elections

accuman

6 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Meeku option ledhu inko 2-3 terms

enduku ledu bro

kcr gadu emina great leader ha win avakumundu

passport borker ani sahara scam ani chala vatilo undu

power lo unantha sepe evadina strong lekka kanipsthadu anthe

govt jobs ni baaga hype chestaru mana daggara.... few decades back we didn't have so many jobs so govt jobs were only the option for secured future but now things have changes drastically kaani mana janam inka govt jobs kavalani youth time without any backup plans waste chestunnaru....

2-3 years try chesina raakapothe seriously they have to rethink... I see people in osmania universty area trying for 8-9 yrs depending on parents and blaming govt for not giving notifications.. I asked one person why cant you try something in private ante no way govt job kottadame annadu.... dont know what's so special abt govt job in current gen... private jobs lo more flexibilty.... naaku engg tarvata hyd water board lo job vachindi but I took it light... I have one frnd working their antadu no growth nuvvu skip chesi manchi pani chesav antadu....  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

govt jobs ni baaga hype chestaru mana daggara.... few decades back we didn't have so many jobs so govt jobs were only the option for secured future but now things have changes drastically kaani mana janam inka govt jobs kavalani youth time without any backup plans waste chestunnaru....

2-3 years try chesina raakapothe seriously they have to rethink... I see people in osmania universty area trying for 8-9 yrs depending on parents and blaming govt for not giving notifications.. I asked one person why cant you try something in private ante no way govt job kottadame annadu.... dont know what's so special abt govt job in current gen... private jobs lo more flexibilty.... naaku engg tarvata hyd water board lo job vachindi but I took it light... I have one frnd working their antadu no growth nuvvu skip chesi manchi pani chesav antadu....  

Government jobs especially in ap/Telangana have high pay  , low work , zero accountability and high potential to earn lot of corrupt money. 

If you want to know when india has become a developed country is when young people stop asking for government jobs

12 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Land kabja evadu cheyadu ? 

Revanth reddy or bjp batch vasthey kabja undadha ?  System at fault  here and it will keep happening no matter what

Government jobs okkatey  undedhi?  asalu motham outsource cheyali . Get a real a job.

Last paragraph is real though ekkada elections untey akkada promises

Common voter who take advantage of sheep scheme won’t consider land kabjas during voting.

ala aythe AP jaggaduni eppudo dincheyali due to land scams in vizag and granite and boxite mines ownership grabbing.

5 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Janalu 3 years gurthu petkuntarani you’re strong feeling annamata. 
ayithe CBN last elections lo pasupu kunkuma icchinandhuku gelichevadu 

CBN not announced false navarathna schemes as jaggadu

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Government jobs especially in ap/Telangana have high pay  , low work , zero accountability and high potential to earn lot of corrupt money. 

If you want to know when india has become a developed country is when young people stop asking for government jobs

1000% ..... dharani lanti online portals inka raavali .... person to person interactions zero cheyali... random ga evado okadu online lo assign avvali same like customer care to complete transactions like land registrations etc.... 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, accuman said:

CBN not announced false navarathna schemes as jaggadu

Oh my Balio , look I am not here to defend anyone but you people honestly think sendral don't do false promises ? 

Can you please link me the official manifesto of TDP from 2014 elections ?

Ok let's leave that since they deleted it .have you seen the manifesto of TDP for panchyati elections and how many panchayatis are implementing even one of the promise ? 

Have you even seen 2019 TDP manifesto , almost carbon copy of ycp with few minor changes

Sendral is the king of false promises 

BJP is perhaps the only Major party that makes few promises 

25 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Oh my Balio , look I am not here to defend anyone but you people honestly think sendral don't do false promises ? 

Ok let's leave that since they deleted it .have you seen the manifesto of TDP for panchyati elections and how many panchayatis are implementing even one of the promise ? 

Have you even seen 2019 TDP manifesto , almost carbon copy of ycp with few minor changes

Did I say CBN not made false promises?

what all I said is CBN not made false promises like jaggadu navarathnalu.

lot of difference you attributing and what I said.

Yes, as per you and me both are disqualified. Let me know who is next.

12 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Land kabja evadu cheyadu ? 

Revanth reddy or bjp batch vasthey kabja undadha ?  System at fault  here and it will keep happening no matter what

Government jobs okkatey  undedhi?  asalu motham outsource cheyali . Get a real a job.

Last paragraph is real though ekkada elections untey akkada promises

retirement age ni penchindu,

isnt that detrimental to, how the system process.

the one who had 30-40 yrs of experience who already past their retirement age do you think the work as efficiently as the younger folks,

govt job promise chesi musalolaki extend cheste, tinetodu inka ekkuva tintadu kada inka 3-4yrs extend aithe retirement age.

youth ki govt jobs promise chesi idantha backdoor lo cheste definitely kalutundii

• Upvote 1

ok...evadiki upyogam...vuncle...elago villu peekeydi emi ledu...jaanalu money teesukoni vote veyatam maanaru...so...enduku manaki eee kantashoshaa lol 5076215c594a501d9b843f7b677df121_d_w.gif

35 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

u mean like special status to AP  n all

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

u mean like special status to AP  n all

You see they will not grant sh*t to states like AP where they have zero stakes

But overall they have a realistic manifesto 

15 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

18 minutes ago, accuman said:

Did I say CBN not made false promises?

what all I said is CBN not made false promises like jaggadu navarathnalu.

lot of difference you attributing and what I said.

Yes, as per you and me both are disqualified. Let me know who is next.

TDP 2019 manifesto has almost all navaratnalu along with extra welfare like anna canteen , unemployment pay , etc . 

The only thing missing was amma vodi but they said pasupu kumkuma every year. 

Even jana sena , congress had also similar list of freebies