Is Anuska that tall evn Vijay Dev can't reach her

kumari26f

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

VD is 5'8". Anushka is the same height

Background:
My father was a TV serial director when I was born. My seniors started ragging me when I went to school for the 1st standard. When I told them that my father is a TV director, they became friends with me. That is when I realised the value of director and the value of cinema/TV. I started acting from my 8th class. Acting has become obsession for me over a period of time. I did a 2-months workshop in theater and started acting in professional stage plays. I did Sherlock Holmes in Hindi/English.

I was of 90 kg when I was in 10th class. My height is 6 feet. I shed 4 kgs of weight in Inter. Then I I practiced taekwondo for 3 hours every day and used to do 1000 kicks. Now my weight is 90 kg.

6 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I think its fake. No way he's 6 foot looking at his body proportions. Max 5'9"

then how abt lolbob,nag 5'10 ..?

YuppTV India on Twitter: "Superstar @urstrulyMahesh with #VictoryVenkatesh  and @TheDeverakonda 😊 #MaharshiPreReleaseEvent #MaheshBabu #Venkatesh # vijayDevarakonda… https://t.co/v5Eb4Tq00e"

legit 6' nly pebby i guess then..

6 minutes ago, summer27 said:

what is this crap. First standard lo ragging endi?? 6 feet endi..4 kgs shed avvadam endi..what is this battuu..

Even I was thinking about the same bro.. VD gaadu mamoolu fekadam kaadu.. ippudu kooda mike iste sodi 10gutadu nonstop.. 

29 minutes ago, kumari26f said:

aadi confidence in 2021

Strengths:
Looks
Confidence
Ease with camera

Whenever I did a stage play, I used to get Facebook friend requests from around 50 girls. Let’s see how many requests I will get once LIB is released

25 minutes ago, summer27 said:

what is this crap. First standard lo ragging endi?? 6 feet endi..4 kgs shed avvadam endi..what is this battuu..

25 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Ade ga fekudu raja gaadu