Papam vayya, IRS scamers looted Single mom with cancer kid of her live savings.

DanaDharmalu

I don't usually post here.  I am a silent reader in this forum.  Local news lo I saw this tragedy.  IRS scammer Ata oka single mom with a kid ni scammed of nearly $14,000.    ( https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/police-say-a-northglenn-mother-was-scammed-out-of-14-000 )

Jaali vesindi man. She has a kid battling cancer and now she doesn't have any money left to pay monthly bills. 

She thought the scammers were real because they new her car registration and home address.  She should have been careful but, looks like she is a makku and scammers hit her with most common Mexican fears.   

Unfortunately most IRS and Social security scammers are desi callcenters that use this gift card route.  (Thousands of youtube scammer reverse hacking videos show this).  This could be their handiwork.  I don't know. 

Koncham daya chesi help her.  I did my part.  Please her out.  

https://www.gofundme.com/f/2w32np-recovering?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Thanks guys.  

Reverse hacking toh tellolu bagane attack chestunnaru.  Some of them are pretty sophisticated callcenter shutdowns.  But there are too many of them.  I mean they can see bank statements of victims.  Koncham kooda jaali lekunda,  musalollani, single mom nurses ni ela scam cheyyali anipistundo naaku artham kaadu.  Hard earned money kottesete tinnadi ela arugutundo veelaki.

25 minutes ago, DanaDharmalu said:

Thanks guys.  

Reverse hacking toh tellolu bagane attack chestunnaru.  Some of them are pretty sophisticated callcenter shutdowns.  But there are too many of them.  I mean they can see bank statements of victims.  Koncham kooda jaali lekunda,  musalollani, single mom nurses ni ela scam cheyyali anipistundo naaku artham kaadu.  Hard earned money kottesete tinnadi ela arugutundo veelaki.

Covid apudu chusav ga bro real budhi indians dhi ela undho. Janalu dabbul isthey manushulni kuda thintaru.

These guys are all concentrated in NCR , Mumbai and rajasthan . 

They have full support of local politicians and nothing happens to them. 

America must put sanctions on indian IT sector if such scams don't stop

9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

These guys are all concentrated in NCR , Mumbai and rajasthan . 

They have full support of local politicians and nothing happens to them. 

America must put sanctions on indian IT sector if such scams don't stop

Sanctions lantivi kante, imagine the credibility loss for indian working outside of india.   Govts should realize and Crack down.  One guy from at bar casually referenced the ".. oh call centers.." when I said I am from India.  It may not be anything.  The fact that it is getting so negative is sad.  

31 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Covid apudu chusav ga bro real budhi indians dhi ela undho. Janalu dabbul isthey manushulni kuda thintaru.

Ento, mana culture ki unna daya dakshinyam roju roju ki aviraipotondi.  

47 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Up is a prime example

IRS,SSN ayipoyindi, now they are calling me from CBP office with  package held 🤣

But every time i get a call i try to play along and keep them waiting for  30-45 mins. hoping to save another victim.

Time unte mastu time pass and fun, listening to their damkis and wen u pretend to be scared 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, DanaDharmalu said:

Sanctions lantivi kante, imagine the credibility loss for indian working outside of india.   Govts should realize and Crack down.  One guy from at bar casually referenced the ".. oh call centers.." when I said I am from India.  It may not be anything.  The fact that it is getting so negative is sad.  

Do you honestly believe  indian leaders give two hoots about image ? 

Self image thappa inka emi pattinchukoru, that's why action from US side is the only way to stop such people

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, gutlogummadi said:

IRS,SSN ayipoyindi, now they are calling me from CBP office with  package held 🤣

But every time i get a call i try to play along and keep them waiting for  30-45 mins. hoping to save another victim.

Time unte mastu time pass and fun, listening to their damkis and wen u pretend to be scared 

aa warranty calls, illanti fake pakodi calls tight deadlines unnapudu, meeting lo unnappudu vachinnapudu, blood oka range lo boil avtundi naaku.

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Do you honestly believe  indian leaders give two hoots about image ? 

Self image thappa inka emi pattinchukoru, that's why action from US side is the only way to stop such people

Correct ye, yedo naa verri tanam kakapote.  Akkada jarige ghoralake dikku ledu.  Vere desam oka lekkana.

Nayano bhayano ilativi aagite, ade maha prasadam.