Papam vayya, IRS scamers looted Single mom with cancer kid of her live savings.

DanaDharmalu

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

EvRanna explain em cheptharu call chesi? 

This maynot fully explain but this guy on YouTube single handedly raised awareness and took action on these scammers.  Check out his page on youtube.

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Covid apudu chusav ga bro real budhi indians dhi ela undho. Janalu dabbul isthey manushulni kuda thintaru.

True manollu maree galeez ga tayaraytunnaru! 

1 hour ago, Hydrockers said:

Expr kavali ante sulekha lo accommodation available ani ad pettu CITI_c$y

Nrnu chaala mandi tho aadukunna. I make them send cheques multiple times. I give them local police station addresses. Lk gaallu 

99% of theze scams are running from Delhi-ncr, haryana, Up, bengal and also some from pakistan. These guys also have links in Usa so as to launder the money. 

They are running all kinds of scams but where are they getting our personal info. 

Once when one of these scammers called, i gave them a wrong name and he corrected me and gave my correct name. But he had a older address of mine.  

Where do these guys all these details. 

All these guys are from North and East India or Pakistan. 

19 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

99% of theze scams are running from Delhi-ncr, haryana, Up, bengal and also some from pakistan. These guys also have links in Usa so as to launder the money. 

They are running all kinds of scams but where are they getting our personal info. 

Once when one of these scammers called, i gave them a wrong name and he corrected me and gave my correct name. But he had a older address of mine.  

Where do these guys all these details. 

All these guys are from North and East India or Pakistan. 

It's very easy to get personal info with just name.  Get a paid subscription to reverse lookup directories you are set.  If you google any name, you will get hundreds of white pages type websites that give all kinds of information like where all you lived, court records, traffic tickets, all your family members that lived with you etc, including your phone numbers and your political party registration, dem or gop. I don't know how these websites get all this info but my working theory is usps (change of address forms) and dmvs (dl renewals) sell information to third parties.  I saw a Johnny Harris video on YouTube that explained  this in a way.  Also, a local news channel exposed dmv sells or leaks your car registration information to 3rd parties, hence the scam calls about your cars extended warranty

Just google your name.  You will be amazed how much of your information is already out there.  Not trying to scare anyone but.  Try it.  Google your legal name, you will almost certainly find all the addresses lived in the past on 1st page of search results.