Amaravthi lo Olympics

chandrabhai7

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

Ee babu ekada aaina kanipiste adiga ani chepu chandrabhai

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

asalu emanna training aa, brain wash ante ila undali

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

kadha addam thiragadam ante YSR and Tg teddies vesina  Telangana paachika ne. It was meant to bury TDP and any political power to kostha. Instead it buried political power of teddies in TG and made it meaningless in seemandhra where economic/cultural powerhouses are all in kostha.

People think kostha people are biggest losers of state division. In reality kostha ki vacchina nashtam emundhi? hyd lo kostha valla aath kooda pikaleru (But RS people who rely on political patronage can easily be threatened) and more political power has moved to kostha.

I ask for telugu people unity not for any benefit to kostha- but on  a principle and benefit for everyone.

Real losers are those who started the game for TG. Look at poor @Ryzen_renoir - he is so damaged by seemandhra that he is dreaming of a nellore union territory @3$%

I don't give a fck if someone gains power or not , I still maintain that nothing changed for common man . You can still study , work in Telangana just as before.only few corrupt groups lost political power . 

KCR has been welcoming to Andhra people , the fact that AP politicians overwhelmingly prefer to stay in Hyderabad speaks volumes that AP is a failed territory that is only useful to extract resources , sort of like a colony for TDP and YCP leaders. 

Even if Andhra Pradesh were united with Hyderabad my stand about not staying with it still remain , we would be better off if we had political independence 

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't give a fck if someone gains power or not , I still maintain that nothing changed for common man . You can still study , work in Telangana just as before.only few corrupt groups lost political power

Even if Andhra Pradesh were united with Hyderabad my stand about not staying with it still remain , we would be better off if we had political independence 

If nothing changes for a common man - why this desperation to break AP  to do direct slavery to india ??(nellore union territory demand (its hard for me not to surpress a smile whenever i type your ridiculous demand coming from a ridiculous mind) is NOT politcal independency).

Again you contradict yourself.

Also I am still not sure who this "we" is , Never heard from any other nellore guy that he wants a seperate union territory. I know you think you are playing some smart word game but what you dont realize is that your are playing the role of joker in that game @3$%

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If nothing changes for a common man - why this desperation to break AP  to do direct slavery to india ??(nellore union territory demand (its hard for me not to surpress a smile whenever i type your ridiculous demand coming from a ridiculous mind) is NOT politcal independency).

Again you contradict yourself.

Also I am still not sure who this "we" is , Never heard from any other nellore guy that he wants a seperate union territory. I know you think you are playing some smart word game but what you dont realize is that your are playing the role of joker in that game @3$%

That's the point Andhra Pradesh state never prioritied infra Development outside of Hyderabad or your imaginary city. 

Our district is unique position to develop like no other if it's not tangled with a state which cannot focus on more than one city at a time.  

Linguistic states are overrated , they haven't delivered for everyone , Tamil nadu might be a small exception. Even I advocate that Uttara Karnataka , vidharbha need to be formed because of  decades of ignorant leadership

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That's the point Andhra Pradesh state never prioritied infra Development outside of Hyderabad or your imaginary city. 

Our district is unique position to develop like no other if it's not tangled with a state which cannot focus on more than one city at a time.  

Linguistic states are overrated , they haven't delivered for everyone , Tamil nadu might be a small exception. Even I advocate that Uttara Karnataka , vidharbha need to be formed because of  decades of ignorant leadership

But everything within india. Because india is strong and you cant do anything but AP is weak so you have a chance at breaking it - thats your thinking right ? 

Interesting why you stop at nellore district though -  thats just an area drawn by AP govt. Why not ask for independence of your house or latrine - maybe its in even more unique position to develop with you using it everyday @3$%

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

why union territory... separate country kavali ani poradu..daridram vadilidhi ....

people tend to forget basic logic....the smaller you become the more vulnerable u become

39 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Govt schools lo bathrooms ki dikku ledu kani Olympics kavalsi vachaya

Aim high bro. Underground bullet trains , water taxis. Dreams annnnaaa rich undali bro. 

1 hour ago, donuts said:

why union territory... separate country kavali ani poradu..daridram vadilidhi ....

people tend to forget basic logic....the smaller you become the more vulnerable u become

And yet all the union territories have performed better than Andhra in almost all parameters . 

22 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Aim high bro. Underground bullet trains , water taxis. Dreams annnnaaa rich undali bro. 

Danne ara chetilo vaikuntam chupinchi sanka nakinchatam antaru

7 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Danne ara chetilo vaikuntam chupinchi sanka nakinchatam antaru

They wanted to divert all the resources of the state to their fiefdom and project it as some sort of miracle . 

Extreme concentration of wealth by making use of gullible fools through their propoganda.

Self sustaining is nothing but a ruse to justify their loot , if it is really that self sustaining then why don't they build it with their own damn taxes . 

Hyderabad is self sustaining , it doesn't need Telangana funds , same way vizag , vijaywada , etc .  Amaravathi is anything but

29 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Hyderabad is self sustaining , it doesn't need Telangana funds , same way vizag , vijaywada , etc .  Amaravathi is anything but

Are you sure of that ? you have made like a thousand posts complaining CBN spent "ALL" (again it is never clear what is "All" here) the money on hyderabad. If hyderabad is self sustaining then he spent no money on it.

Its time as a grown adult you get a grip on yourself and stop these loose talk in circles. Kompalemi munigipovy Hyd developaina amaravati developaina. There is no "fiefdom" for them and neither is Nellore your fiefdom. Learn to talk like an individual.

4 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

And yet all the union territories have performed better than Andhra in almost all parameters . 

neeevu nemokham comparisions...5 years back negative budget tho form aena state ni teesukelli uninon territories tho polusthunnava....

baaga alochinchi edhaaa neevu conclude chesindhi...nee brain ki joharrr ra babu....that why fight for nelooor untill it become country 

22 minutes ago, donuts said:

neeevu nemokham comparisions...5 years back negative budget tho form aena state ni teesukelli uninon territories tho polusthunnava....

baaga alochinchi edhaaa neevu conclude chesindhi...nee brain ki joharrr ra babu....that why fight for nelooor untill it become country 

When AP state was formed we had 20% debt to GDP ratio , in 2019 it was 30+% , now it's 35%.

A surplus Telangana decides to increase salaries by 43% and stupid leadership of AP does the same . Then excessive welfare spending when the state cannot bear it by both  parties 

The deficit is only there due to selfish politicians 

5 hours ago, donuts said:

Logic ?

Practical solutions is the need of the hour. Not logic. Historical mistakes should be corrected based on present situation but not on emotional or useless logic. Linguistic logic is one such emotional reason which has done more damage than good.

• Upvote 1