Amaravthi lo Olympics

chandrabhai7

4 minutes ago, Halwa_Dobara said:

Logic ?

Practical solutions is the need of the hour. Not logic. Historical mistakes should be corrected based on present situation but not on emotional or useless logic. Linguistic logic is one such emotional reason which has done more damage than good.

i know people like u dont like logic...andhuke ga separate country kosam fight cheyyamantunna...

1 minute ago, donuts said:

i know people like u dont like logic...andhuke ga separate country kosam fight cheyyamantunna...

Separate country logic aina kastha cheppava…how does this logic work ?

1 minute ago, Halwa_Dobara said:

Separate country logic aina kastha cheppava…how does this logic work ?

i mean separate country is better than union territory kadha..... union territory ante malli central govnment chethilo vuntadhi and there will lot of restrictions on it....malli future valla medha padi yedustharu ga they didnt let us develop ani 

12 minutes ago, donuts said:

i mean separate country is better than union territory kadha..... union territory ante malli central govnment chethilo vuntadhi and there will lot of restrictions on it....malli future valla medha padi yedustharu ga they didnt let us develop ani 

Wow Logic. 

But why separate country ? Separate chesthe better ae kada..

1 hour ago, donuts said:

One step at a time anuko , freedom from local dacoit politicians first . 

Afterwards we will see about national level dacoits

9 hours ago, Halwa_Dobara said:

Logic ?

Practical solutions is the need of the hour. Not logic. Historical mistakes should be corrected based on present situation but not on emotional or useless logic. Linguistic logic is one such emotional reason which has done more damage than good.

Why is langaland still linguistic though - based on one language ? why wont parts of bidar or marathawada join the langaland.

7 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

One step at a time anuko , freedom from local dacoit politicians first . 

Afterwards we will see about national level dacoits

Yes - first make oneself even smaller in front of national level and then start the fight of national level. I have rarely seen someone as fundamentally dishonest as you;.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes - first make oneself even smaller in front of national level and then start the fight of national level. I have rarely seen someone as fundamentally dishonest as you;.

Says the guy who supports spending on exhorbiant events when most govt schools don't even have toilets for girls 

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Says the guy who supports spending on exhorbiant events when most govt schools don't even have toilets for girls 

if there are no scams it will increase sports facilities

gachibowli lo jarigindhi adhey

coming to schools n healthcare its just mafia

jaggad trying to change schools lets see

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

if there are no scams it will increase sports facilities

gachibowli lo jarigindhi adhey

coming to schools n healthcare its just mafia

jaggad trying to change schools lets see

Aaparaa babu , world over all economists , social scientists and every country that has hosted the Olympics over the last 30 years agree that they left a enormous hole in their budgets . 

Rich countries can abosrb it because they have all the fundamentals right , like having toilets in schools , actual hospitals , etc 

Sports facilities are not a need at all , you fix the fundamentals and then you go for extras . 

It is insane to even propose such preposterous idea 

18 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Aaparaa babu , world over all economists , social scientists and every country that has hosted the Olympics over the last 30 years agree that they left a enormous hole in their budgets . 

Rich countries can abosrb it because they have all the fundamentals right , like having toilets in schools , actual hospitals , etc 

Sports facilities are not a need at all , you fix the fundamentals and then you go for extras . 

It is insane to even propose such preposterous idea 

edho olympics next year conduct chestaru annattu cheptunnav it will take decades to host

i clearly mentioned if not scams facilities can be used well 

lots of funding comes from ioc 

15 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

edho olympics next year conduct chestaru annattu cheptunnav it will take decades to host

i clearly mentioned if not scams facilities can be used well 

lots of funding comes from ioc 

Nee moham funding vasthundhi , ioc is the scummiest international sports organisation . 

For every rupee they share as broadcasting rights , they extract two rupees more. 

If no scams anta ..Andhra politicians are the baap of scams , bathroom construction lo kooda scam chesey batch motham naakestharu

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

what exorbitant events, i never supported any olympics in amaravati. No one has any plan for it. CBN has an aspiration for it. Most free thinking people do have aspirations. I know its hard to imagine for someone like you who accepts slavery but its there.

you really need to stop this stupid thinking that kostha is one caste fiefdom and nellore is your caste fiefdom. It shows you as bitter, hateful casteist.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what exorbitant events, i never supported any olympics in amaravati. No one has any plan for it. CBN has an aspiration for it. Most free thinking people do have aspirations. I know its hard to imagine for someone like you who accepts slavery but its there.

you really need to stop this stupid thinking that kostha is one caste fiefdom and nellore is your caste fiefdom. It shows you as bitter, hateful casteist.

Back to strawman argument tsk tsk