Will an Olympic medalist from India refuse to meet and greet Modi??

Raven_Rayes

7 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

MMS ni most disrespect chesindi Congress and its leadership. 

When pappu threw a legislation papers supported by MMS, What more disrespect can anyone give him.

MMS was not even the real PM. He had no real power and all files went through Sonia 's office. What more disrespect can be give to a PM. 

Lol. That's democracy ra Bujji.

Overnight demonetization, lockdown cheyyatam kaadhu.

8 hours ago, 8pm said:

🍦 anta

Edho champion shuttler ani silent unnaru. Chillar level behaviour from her many times before too. Too much sanka naakatam

11 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it'd be awesome if that happened.

No hindu will do that. 

I can't speak for labor converted cassettes or mulle pedo followers.  They may do it but we don't give a rats fcuking ass.  They don't exist in hindustan for all intends and purposes.

36 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Last time Sindhu madhi ante madhi ani Nakka and Mukkodu poti padi samarpinchu kunnaru..,

ee sari Bodi gadike tender esinattu unnadu.. eeyana…. Kani aa peenasi gujju gadu pilli ki bichham eyadani teliyadanukunta…

37 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

She is a hard core hindu.  Almost all medal winners or sports persons who represented hindustan are nationalists.  Take vijeyendra singh to phogat to Saina nehwal.   

Only converted cassettes and mulle pedo mohammed followers go side ways.  Hindu upper cassettes are patriotic.

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. That's democracy ra Bujji.

Overnight demonetization, lockdown cheyyatam kaadhu.

Mari MMS ki respect ivvaledu ani feel avvaku. Sontha party valle respect ivvaka pothe, others endhuku respect istharu.

14 hours ago, reality said:

“Losing side… winning side” ani na side ento kuda nuvve decide chesavara erripooka….  dentlo losing/winning ra? asalu mind undha ra neeku?

party banner katti… mee masters ki palabhishekam chesi… valla moothra sevanam chese side needhi… such a losing side (losing self respect, losing virtue, BJ ing your master no matter what)…
Ee video lo ekkado unde untaav… nuvvu.., 😂  .., keep taking that shitt pee..

And coming to my side, 

Independent political affiliation, sense prevailing attitude … evvadini lekka cheyani darja side nadhi…. I am always on winning side…

44&52 seats vachaka kuda yes aa party malla 2024 lo ravali ane desparation. own seat odipoyina rahul malla pm avali ani sense prevailing attitutde yela avthadi 😝. nuvvu chesedhi real palabhishekam pee drinking attitude. your hatred for the guy who is repeatedly defeating you and humiliating your master has made you hate your own country and all the time crying on one like a typical kojj@. that is why you are the eternal loser

46 minutes ago, rightwar said:

44&52 seats vachaka kuda yes aa party malla 2024 lo ravali ane desparation. own seat odipoyina rahul malla pm avali ani sense prevailing attitutde yela avthadi 😝. nuvvu chesedhi real palabhishekam pee drinking attitude. your hatred for the guy who is repeatedly defeating you and humiliating your master has made you hate your own country and all the time crying on one like a typical kojj@. that is why you are the eternal loser

arey lamdike, clear your fcked up brain before forcing your opinions on others… loser lamdiek laga unnav….where did I say all that trash ra, like a typical slave you are? Morning morning penta thini vachhava? malli repeatedly chepthunna… masters nee lanti boot licking kattu banisalaku untaru… nuvvu aa pappu ganidhi kuda seekuntavante seekko…

11 hours ago, reality said:

Last time Sindhu madhi ante madhi ani Nakka and Mukkodu poti padi samarpinchu kunnaru..,

ee sari Bodi gadike tender esinattu unnadu.. eeyana…. Kani aa peenasi gujju gadu pilli ki bichham eyadani teliyadanukunta…

MP tickets istademo.. choose a seat either from TG or AP antademo

9 minutes ago, reality said:

arey lamdike, clear your fcked up brain before forcing your opinions on others… loser lamdiek laga unnav….where did I say all that trash ra, like a typical slave you are? Morning morning penta thini vachhava? malli repeatedly chepthunna… masters nee lanti boot licking kattu banisalaku untaru… nuvvu aa pappu ganidhi kuda seekuntavante seekko…

vadu akkada delta virus ni india virus ante siggu lajja lekuda navvuthunnava ga now tell me what kind of an LK would do that to his own country. all this becoz the country is ruled by one guy???that clearly shows who you are LOL

3 minutes ago, rightwar said:

vadu akkada delta virus ni india virus ante siggu lajja lekuda navvuthunnava ga now tell me what kind of an LK would do that to his own country. all this becoz the country is ruled by one guy???that clearly shows who you are LOL

Arey lanjakodakaa show the proof ra…

ooorike quote cheyaku… I was one of the most concerned about India, during delta deaths… and severely criticized your master for vaccine failure. 

6 minutes ago, rightwar said:

BJ LKs are the ones who ridiculed corona deaths.

36 minutes ago, reality said:

Arey lanjakodakaa show the proof ra…

ooorike quote cheyaku… I was one of the most concerned about India, during delta deaths… and severely criticized your master for vaccine failure. 

fauci delta variant thread lo isnt delta variant actually india variant spread by us ane post ki nuvvu laughing emoji pettaledha???

nee concern nee madichi..... all that matters for you is spreading hatred shameless scum on this planet

Sindhu's parents did well. We should not force all these political burdens on telugu athletes when the CM shamelessly falls at feet of modi. If they do it on their own ofcourse i support it. But her father speaking in telugu at end showed their pride in belonging.