TRS adopts TDP rhetoric calls INC as delhi kukkalu

Telugodura456

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

TRS learnt well from TDP. After all its not without reason KCR named his son "Rama Rao". Nerchukondira @Ryzen_renoir , @em_chicha .

Next "Andhra kukkalu" 50 years nunchi dochukunaru ani start chesthey dora ni support chesthava enti ? :giggle:

He's not exactly wrong though, congress party for the last 50 years has only existed to serve the interests of nehru family .  And which party allied with these delhi dogs ? CITI_c$y

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Next "Andhra kukkalu" 50 years nunchi dochukunaru ani start chesthey dora ni support chesthava enti ? :giggle:

He's not exactly wrong though, congress party for the last 50 years has only existed to serve the interests of nehru family .  And which party allied with these delhi dogs ? CITI_c$y

where did i say i support TRS. He did not say congress kukkal or high command kukkal - he said delhi kukkal.

And why do you get so much fun at "anfhra kukkalu" - KCR means you and your family and relatives also in that. weird fellows with no self respect.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

where did i say i support TRS. He did not say congress kukkal or high command kukkal - he said delhi kukkal.

And why do you get so much fun at "anfhra kukkalu" - KCR means you and your family and relatives also in that. weird fellows with no self respect.

Who allied with so called Delhi kukkalu ? :giggle:

Would people of delhi be offended if KCR targets a few politicians ? Same way aathcare if  some politicians are targetted by him

21 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Who allied with so called Delhi kukkalu ? :giggle:

Would people of delhi be offended if KCR targets a few politicians ? Same way aathcare if  some politicians are targetted by him

NTR started the front politics to reduce the power of national parties and bring in more power to regional parties.  At that time so impressed were people in north that Devi Lal made Telugu compulsary second language in haryana. NTR opposition to delhi was a serious matter and he put his fight in to it. YOu keep trolling thought because nothing else matters to you other than his caste. And then you wonder why JS gets no seats.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

NTR started the front politics to reduce the power of national parties and bring in more power to regional parties.  At that time so impressed were people in north that Devi Lal made Telugu compulsary second language in haryana. NTR opposition to delhi was a serious matter and he put his fight in to it. YOu keep trolling thought because nothing else matters to you other than his caste. And then you wonder why JS gets no seats.

And when did I make fun of NTR or criticize him?  His cause was great and he stayed true to it .

Now who allied with "Delhi kukkalu" ? 

16 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

And when did I make fun of NTR or criticize him?  His cause was great and he stayed true to it .

Now who allied with "Delhi kukkalu" ? 

sendraal made many mistakes no one is denying.

ఆంధ్ర శునకములు అరవయ్యేండ్లు దోచుకొనగా.... 
భాషాప్రాతిపధిక రాష్ట్రాల పేరిట జరిగిన బలవంతపు పెళ్ళని ...
నెహ్రు గారు ఆనాడే చెప్పగా...
 కుటిల రాజకీయాలతో తొలి దశ ఉద్యమాన్ని ....
దిక్కుమాలిన కుయుక్తులతో మలి దశ పోరాటాన్ని ...
అణిచి వేయాలని చుసిన దగుల్బాజీ లగడపాటి లు .... తోకపాటిలు 
కాననయినా.... కానరారే చిత్రం సుమతి