WORLD HISTORY IN PICTURES

Swatkat

On 8/7/2021 at 8:32 PM, JackSeal said:

ee Islamic revolution ante country 10ngi poindhi ani meaning… infact ae religion revolution aeina… religious involvement in government will take backwards… hope mosha won’t india like this 

on the contrary mosha have bought laws to take india forward not backward

1) ram remple issue was going on for ever and they bought an end to it.

2)triple talak was the most medevial thing and they bought a law to end it

3)article 370 was going on for ever. they bought an end to it

all above and many more laws were bought by this govt to end years of not doing anything, to undo the wrongs of past and take country forward

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJuVoufpHch3v51b9Ox6mwhen two genious met. Guess who? Anyone?

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

tagoreinstein.jpgblack and white

Rabindranath Tagore and Albert Einstein

• Upvote 1

Bengal Feminine 1943 3 million indians starved to deatg .VULTURE EATING UP DEAD HUMANS. Winston churchill was responsible for this. (aka ideat, i wonder what gandhi was doing at that time? Subash ji was against winston and he launched Indian national army. I wonder what that ideat (gandhi) has done other than just comprimising or putting our country at stake for out of fear or something else only god knows? thumb_churchills-bengal-famine-1943-vult

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

Bengal Feminine 1943 3 million indians starved to deatg .VULTURE EATING UP DEAD HUMANS. Winston churchill was responsible for this. (aka ideat, i wonder what gandhi was doing at that time? Subash ji was against winston and he launched Indian national army. I wonder what that ideat (gandhi) has done other than just comprimising or putting our country at stake for out of fear or something else only god knows? thumb_churchills-bengal-famine-1943-vult

vultures-feeding-on-corpses-lying-abandoFelt good when a mob tried to destroy churchill statue in london during recent anti whites movement by black people during borris johnson govt.

GANDHI LEAVES A MEETING IN LONDON IN 1931.

British people watch gandhi leave the meeting in london in 1931. I must say they all knew great things about him by then, as an indian hero. who was fighting for the freedom of his country and were original.jpgeager to see him in person. And, by the way  Winston Churchill dint like that what he was doing.