40cr pr year dairy farm

kevinUsa

3 minutes ago, huma said:

All these guys have strong background which enable them to take risk , if we inspire and go then we surely beg on streets.

Hi 🤨

6 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Sex selective breeding ata Bad for ecosystem

Everything is bad with respect to modern cattle farming. They separate the mother and calf in less than 1 minute after the birth. the mother cow cries and cries for the baby and some of them would have never seen their baby in their life-time even for a minute. They will deliver 10 calves in 10 years time and die because of fatigue.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Everything is bad with respect to modern cattle farming. They separate the mother and calf in less than 1 minute after the birth. the mother cow cries and cries for the baby and some of them would have never seen their baby in their life-time even for a minute. They will deliver 10 calves in 10 years time and die because of fatigue.

Is it true? If yes it's horrible

2 minutes ago, Pashuvu said:

Is it true? If yes it's horrible

At least from what I saw on YT, just search for 'diary farm horrors', 'calf transport horrors' or 'abuse in dairy farm'.

You will have thousands of videos, under cover operations across, USA, UK, Europe and Australia.

I cried for days and days looking those videos and stopped consuming dairy products as much as I can.