Frisco tx, Idhi nijamena oka afro american mana gurinchi intha baaga rasindhi

Swatkat

Copy paste

didn't mean to make the subject veer off into what you are pointing out. But having first hand experience living in Frisco, sadly, I can't say that you are wrong.

We recently moved out of Frisco and it has gotten to the point where one block over from our street, all the families who lived in the houses for the next two or three blocks were Indian/South Asian. There was literally not one family who wasn't. We would even go out many times in Frisco and feel like the only non-Indians/South Asians in the room.

We are an African American family who had our preschool daughter in a school that was predominately Indian/South Asian. At first it was fine, because they had American teachers in her classroom and she loved school and loved her teachers. Her teachers were very personable and made learning fun. But then all the American teachers started quitting as the Indian enrollment at the school grew bigger and an Indian teacher took over. Things QUICKLY went downhill from there.  

All of a sudden, we noticed that she didn't like school anymore and would fight us some mornings to try not to go. It was a COMPLETE 180. Her new Indian teacher would flat out neglect her in comparison to the Indian kids, or single her out and discipline her for things that she wasn't getting on the Indian kids for doing (this Indian teacher also didn't take into account that her Indian accent was so thick and her English was so unintelligible to American ears---and ESPECIALLY to a 3 year old's ears---that there was basically a language barrier between her and our daughter). 

She also brought her Indian style and philosophy of teaching and education to my daughter's classroom; unlike her previous American teachers, this new Indian teacher treated my child like a number instead of as an individual, and she made a class for a room full of a 3 YEAR OLDS a competitive sport instead of making learning fun and engaging. Basically, she started catering to all the Indian kids and parents and how THEY expected education to go in their culture. Because of this, our little black American daughter who used to LOVE going to school and coming home and telling us what she learned from her teachers was coming home sad from being picked on by an overcrowded class full of Indian kids and by a RACIST Indian teacher who resented her for wanting to be treated like a unique individual and for wanting to have fun and be engaged while learning. Even though the school's curriculum was awesome and it was still a great school ON PAPER, we had enough and pulled her out.

As soon she went to a new school that wasn't overcrowded with Indian/South Asian kids and wasn't lead by a biased, RACIST Indian teacher who tried to structure her classroom and her teaching the way Education is modeled in India, our daughter started loving school again and learning new things that she found fun and exciting and couldn't WAIT to share with us as soon as we picked her up from school. 

I wouldn't move my family back to Frisco, Texas if you GAVE me a house there.

• Swatkat changed the title to Frisco tx, Idhi nijamena oka afro american mana gurinchi intha baaga rasindhi
2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Comments

am sorry to hear that. That's good you pulled your daughter out of that school. Those Indians bring their racist caste system into the US

Did Afro American really know about caste system ? 

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Some what true … never ever appoint indian educated/trained people as teachers in elementary/middle/high schools mainly H4 aunties … they will mess up the education system here 

First time vintunna bro. E db lo antha exagerate chestharemo ani anukunna. But i picked up my nephew in a texas school and most of em are indians. I was surprised that was long tike ago when i first moved to usa. Never been there again. But ikada point entantey mari india education sustem laga chesthey itwill be hard on kids ga. Ame anatlu valla daughter school ki happy ga velledhi but indian ame vachina tarvatha she doesnot like to go. Manam kuda anthega bro school antey antha istam undadhubindia lo stress ekuva untadhi but had good moments too. Damn man this is shocking

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Did Afro American really know about caste system ? 

Kinda comments by different people. One guy who used to work at store said ga. Indians are racists towards other people and racists to their own people ani inka antha kantey em kavali

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

First time vintunna bro. E db lo antha exagerate chestharemo ani anukunna. But i picked up my nephew in a texas city and most of em are indians. I was surprised that was long tike ago when i first moved to usa. Never been there again. But ikada point entantey mari india education sustem laga chesthey itwill be hard on kids ga. Ame anatlu valla daughter school ki happy ga velledhi but indian ame vachina tarvatha she doesnot like to go. Manam kuda anthega bro school antey antha istam undadhubindia lo stress ekuva untadhi but had good moments too. Damn man this is shocking

Irrespective of ranking join kids in schools which has diversity in student population… if your kids school has more indian students that means you are putting your kid in pressure … too less Asians will make your kid susceptible to bullying … any case the teachers should be American trained

Just now, JackSeal said:

Irrespective of ranking join kids in schools which has diversity in student population… if your kids school has more indian students that means you are putting your kid in pressure … too less Asians will make your kid susceptible to bullying … any case the teachers should be American trained

I think you are rite bro

i think that was a generalized comment. maybe its true that a indian teacher was hired and kid did not like her. but then saying that all schools are doing the same is wrong.

Due to teacher shortage they are hiring people who did basic degrees and on H4 as Montessori teachers. These aunties including a neighbor of mine who is a teacher now cannot get other mainstream corporate jobs. Do your research. Being an Indian me myself will never put my kid under an untrained teacher. That is why try to put your kids in quality Montessori schools that care of who they are hiring.