Frisco tx, Idhi nijamena oka afro american mana gurinchi intha baaga rasindhi

Swatkat

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Bokkale..yelli manam nallolla place ki pothe purugu ni chusinattu chustharu. Place nachakapothe yelli vaallaki nachina place lo undatame

Correct eh bro. Vallatho jara bhadram ga undali. No emotions anthey.

3 yrs kid ni evaru emi cheyyaru its all perception ante and 3 yrs kids ala cheppagalara appude matalu vastayi and yes ee race vallu valla daggarake veltaru maa vadu nallollani chuste bhayame vadiki nenu mall lo ki velte vere evaro indian kids to adataru kani vere vallu ante bhayame mana kids it is natural thing in life 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I agree there is bullying and discrimination everywhere but School teacher mistreat seyyatam illegal by all means 

Exaggerating yemo anipistundi teacher story. They can complaint to the school board or sue them legally, itla public forum lo yedisthe vachedem ledu just public lo mana meeda hatred penchadam thappa.. ade agenda ankunta 

1 minute ago, manadonga said:

3 yrs kid ni evaru emi cheyyaru its all perception ante and 3 yrs kids ala cheppagalara appude matalu vastayi and yes ee race vallu valla daggarake veltaru maa vadu nallollani chuste bhayame vadiki nenu mall lo ki velte vere evaro indian kids to adataru kani vere vallu ante bhayame mana kids it is natural thing in life 

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Exaggerating yemo anipistundi teacher story. They can complaint to the school board or sue them legally, itla public forum lo yedisthe vachedem ledu just public lo mana meeda hatred penchadam thappa.. ade agenda ankunta 

Daycare lo perigeee thella kids ki ee issues undav anta. Intlo perigeee desi kids will take some time to adjust. Appativaraku valluuu em chesina blame parents ke vasthadhi. Thappadhuu. Appudappudu nalla kids ki hello ani cheppinchali so that kids will get used to that

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Kalchi 10ngtharuuu antavaaaa mana ec4444 vaunties ni

Bindhelu teskoni ready ga untaru kummataniki. Else intlo nunchi edusthu tv 9, abn ki call Chestharu

The money barrier was broken because of H1B work visa abuse . Every year, 100,000 IT workers are imported from India and they earn middle-class salaries. They are usually highly trained for IT jobs, but they are not culturally educated to assimilate to the society. US immigration law sets 7%-per-country limits for green card, to promote diversity and to avoid social disruption by immigrants from a single source. There is no such limit for 100,000 IT workers every year and 90% of them are Indians. As a result you see Indian enclaves in places like Frisco.

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/dallas/3104519-issue-here-dfw-well-4.html

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Bindhelu teskoni ready ga untaru kummataniki. Else intlo nunchi edusthu tv 9, abn ki call Chestharu

Nallodikiii police le bayapadthunnaruuu iyalll repuuu mana vallu konchem Jaggrathaaa lekapotheee kastameew

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

The money barrier was broken because of H1B work visa abuse . Every year, 100,000 IT workers are imported from India and they earn middle-class salaries. They are usually highly trained for IT jobs, but they are not culturally educated to assimilate to the society. US immigration law sets 7%-per-country limits for green card, to promote diversity and to avoid social disruption by immigrants from a single source. There is no such limit for 100,000 IT workers every year and 90% of them are Indians. As a result you see Indian enclaves in places like Frisco.

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/dallas/3104519-issue-here-dfw-well-4.html

They can cry. 
As long as we generate revenue for tech sector we are safe. The day we are not required they will kick us on the balls. Money rules the world 

• Like 1

I admit that before we moved, we researched the neighborhood before making an offer. We did not want to be surrounded by Indians. There are some here and there in the neighborhood but they're nowhere near a majority. They're not even the second or third-largest group. So we relaxed and made the offer. I freely admit that. There's no other group that we'd have an issue living around us...just them. It's worth mentioning that the few houses owned by south Asians in our area also have the most poorly-maintained yards and fences. We never asked our realtor about the ethnic makeup of any neighborhood we looked in. We researched it ourselves once we saw houses that we liked. At no point did our research lead us to NOT make an offer on a house we liked, but we also pretty much knew where not to look from the get-go.

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Nallodikiii police le bayapadthunnaruuu iyalll repuuu mana vallu konchem Jaggrathaaa lekapotheee kastameew

Vallu undakapovatam kuda manchidheyga. Sighu techukoni vallu chaduvkuntey gang wars taguthaye atleast etlina budhi vastgademo.

Can anyone explain the "Indian thing?" This is odd for me to ask because I graduated from UTD and had quite a few Indian friends. About half were born there (Gujarati's, Mallus and Punjabi's mostly) and the other half were born here. 9 out of 10 went to high school here so I'd say fairly 'Americanized' in terms of interests. People have hinted at a general discomfort but what specifically are the issues when there's a significant influx of South Asians? Not here to pass judgement but just genuinely curious.

I'll bite. 1.) Noisy parties with very fragrant food smells for certain festivals

2.) They do not care for their homes properly (obviously there are exceptions)

3.) They do not seem to want to integrate/assimilate

4.) Indians attract more Indians, and I don't want to live in a neighborhood that's 50%, 60%, 70% south Asian

5.) I consider them to be pushy, arrogant, and rude (by and large)

6.) I'm surrounded by them all day at work and I need a break when I'm at home

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/dallas/3104519-issue-here-dfw-well-5.html

Our last home we bought was built new by an Indian couple. However, they never actually lived in the home, they lived in New York, but they bought the home because their parents, brothers, and extended family all had homes in the neighborhood. (So, they tend to congregate in a neighborhood and all live close to each other.) My own experience, they like nice, new things, and they paid for significant upgrades to the home. All windows were triple pane fiberglass. They had a vent system installed in the kitchen hood to vent to outside (Indians cook with a lot of curry, and over years, that smell if allowed to permeate the home will NEVER come out.) So they were aware of that and took steps to ensure the kitchen was thoroughly vented. They paid extra to have radiant barrier AND thermal sheathing, which significantly reduces attic temps. As far as maintenance goes, a lot of them don't maintain their homes, but some do, so you just don't know. A strong HOA goes a long way to ensuring they keep up their home and yard. As BigD said, they do not assimilate into a neighborhood or American culture. They live as they would in India.

In daily life they are generally fine to interact with, but I'll also second what BigD said... in a professional capacity, they tend to be very demanding and pushy. I have a couple Indian clients who are fairly small potatoes... but they act like they are multi million dollar business for me and are always demanding things. I do not enjoy dealing with them at all, and try to limit my interactions as much as possible.

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/dallas/3104519-issue-here-dfw-well-5.html

3 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

Our last home we bought was built new by an Indian couple. However, they never actually lived in the home, they lived in New York, but they bought the home because their parents, brothers, and extended family all had homes in the neighborhood. (So, they tend to congregate in a neighborhood and all live close to each other.) My own experience, they like nice, new things, and they paid for significant upgrades to the home. All windows were triple pane fiberglass. They had a vent system installed in the kitchen hood to vent to outside (Indians cook with a lot of curry, and over years, that smell if allowed to permeate the home will NEVER come out.) So they were aware of that and took steps to ensure the kitchen was thoroughly vented. They paid extra to have radiant barrier AND thermal sheathing, which significantly reduces attic temps. As far as maintenance goes, a lot of them don't maintain their homes, but some do, so you just don't know. A strong HOA goes a long way to ensuring they keep up their home and yard. As BigD said, they do not assimilate into a neighborhood or American culture. They live as they would in India.

In daily life they are generally fine to interact with, but I'll also second what BigD said... in a professional capacity, they tend to be very demanding and pushy. I have a couple Indian clients who are fairly small potatoes... but they act like they are multi million dollar business for me and are always demanding things. I do not enjoy dealing with them at all, and try to limit my interactions as much as possible.

Fairly small potatoes 😂