Kanpur| Muslim Man Assaulted, forced to chant JSR, as his little girl begs for mercy

Picheshwar

12 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Saale hindustan muradabad bolnaa..... 

U got the answer why he was beaten

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

Kanpur police kooda NDTV join ayyinda??

U got the answer why he was beaten in the video itself

Just now, Picheshwar said:

nee chevilo cheppada??

See that video man. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/story/muslim-man-beaten-up-in-kanpur-in-police-presence-over-charges-of-forced-conversion-

More interesting stuff for u, not only that he wanted to convert a woman against her will

HE WAS FORCING ME TO CONVERT, ALLEGES WOMAN

Meanwhile, a woman in Aftar's neighbourhood has alleged that he and his family had been pressuring her to convert to Islam. She claimed she even approached the police and registered a complaint but no action was taken.

Following this, she went to the Bajrang Dal and met the outfit's district organiser Dilip Singh.

"These people have been forcing me to convert to Islam and even induced me by offering Rs 20,000. I filed a police complaint against them but no one took any action. They have been troubling and pressuring me. When the cops didn't act, I approached the Bajrang Dal," she said.

Speaking to UP Tak, Dilip Singh confirmed that the Bajrang Dal did take "action" against Aftar.

"Two days ago, we filed a complaint of religious conversion with the police but they did not take any action on it. Since the police did not take any action, today, we took an action," Dilip Singh said.

Aftar's family has alleged that the Bajrang Dal members have threatened them to leave the locality. They added that Aftar was beaten up even in police presence.

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

See that video man. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/story/muslim-man-beaten-up-in-kanpur-in-police-presence-over-charges-of-forced-conversion-

More interesting stuff for u, not only that he wanted to convert a woman against her will

HE WAS FORCING ME TO CONVERT, ALLEGES WOMAN

Meanwhile, a woman in Aftar's neighbourhood has alleged that he and his family had been pressuring her to convert to Islam. She claimed she even approached the police and registered a complaint but no action was taken.

Following this, she went to the Bajrang Dal and met the outfit's district organiser Dilip Singh.

"These people have been forcing me to convert to Islam and even induced me by offering Rs 20,000. I filed a police complaint against them but no one took any action. They have been troubling and pressuring me. When the cops didn't act, I approached the Bajrang Dal," she said.

Speaking to UP Tak, Dilip Singh confirmed that the Bajrang Dal did take "action" against Aftar.

"Two days ago, we filed a complaint of religious conversion with the police but they did not take any action on it. Since the police did not take any action, today, we took an action," Dilip Singh said.

Aftar's family has alleged that the Bajrang Dal members have threatened them to leave the locality. They added that Aftar was beaten up even in police presence.

video choose cheppu

Just now, Picheshwar said:

video choose cheppu

Chusanu....nuv chudu.... Why he was beaten up..... He is forcing to convert against her will... He is jihaddiii too.... Hindustan murdbad antunadu anta acc to crowd there..... 

I find no fault by bajarang dal here