Kanpur| Muslim Man Assaulted, forced to chant JSR, as his little girl begs for mercy

Picheshwar

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Chusanu....nuv chudu.... Why he was beaten up..... He is forcing to convert against her will... He is jihaddiii too.... Hindustan murdbad antunadu anta acc to crowd there..... 

I find no fault by bajarang dal here

aa video lo vadu oppukunnada??

cover drives ki vanda chebtaru lafoot gallu

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

aa video lo vadu oppukunnada??

cover drives ki vanda chebtaru lafoot gallu

Following this, she went to the Bajrang Dal and met the outfit's district organiser Dilip Singh.

"These people have been forcing me to convert to Islam and even induced me by offering Rs 20,000. I filed a police complaint against them but no one took any action. They have been troubling and pressuring me. When the cops didn't act, I approached the Bajrang Dal," she said.

Speaking to UP Tak, Dilip Singh confirmed that the Bajrang Dal did take "action" against Aftar.

"Two days ago, we filed a complaint of religious conversion with the police but they did not take any action on it. Since the police did not take any action, today, we took an action," Dilip Singh said.

Then what abt this one...... Victim went to police station before to complain abt that guy on forceful conversion... Police didn't responded, I'm sure they will have compliant copy..... 

Clear cut case of jihaaddd...... 

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Following this, she went to the Bajrang Dal and met the outfit's district organiser Dilip Singh.

"These people have been forcing me to convert to Islam and even induced me by offering Rs 20,000. I filed a police complaint against them but no one took any action. They have been troubling and pressuring me. When the cops didn't act, I approached the Bajrang Dal," she said.

Speaking to UP Tak, Dilip Singh confirmed that the Bajrang Dal did take "action" against Aftar.

"Two days ago, we filed a complaint of religious conversion with the police but they did not take any action on it. Since the police did not take any action, today, we took an action," Dilip Singh said.

Then what abt this one...... Victim went to police station before to complain abt that guy on forceful conversion... Police didn't responded, I'm sure they will have compliant copy..... 

cachipondra… prathidanki region and nation ke link chesi cover drive chesthunnaru… janalu realize aei battalu udadhesi kotte roju nearby

akada neku jihad em kanpinchindi… 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

@Picheshwar

Following this, she went to the Bajrang Dal and met the outfit's district organiser Dilip Singh.

Bajarang dal kuda law order chuskuntundha endhi.. UP la?

Lyt thesuko bro… vadu vadi cover drives … oka rational and unbiased thinking ledu padu ledu

Just now, JackSeal said:

cachipondra… prathidanki region and nation ke link chesi cover drive chesthunnaru… janalu realize aei battalu udadhesi kotte roju nearby

akada neku jihad em kanpinchindi… 

Jihad, according to Islamic law

The Arabic term jihad literally means a “struggle” or “striving.” This term appears in the Quran in different contexts and can include various forms of nonviolent struggles: for instance, the struggle to become a better person. This falls under the category of “jihad of the self,” an important subject in Islamic devotional works.

In the specific context of Islamic law, however, jihad generally signifies an armed struggle against outsiders.

Medieval scholars of Islamic law delineated two basic forms of armed jihad: defensive jihad, an armed struggle against invaders; and aggressive jihad, a preemptive or offensive attack commissioned by a political authority.

Not surprisingly, Muslim scholars have long debated when exactly warfare can be justified.

Much less controversial, however, is the general rule that various categories of civilians must not be targeted.

This rule of civilian immunity is so widely accepted that it is even typically recognized by violent Muslim radicals. But such radicals also invoke loopholes to get around this rule. When attempting to justify 9/11, for instance, Osama bin Laden argued, among other things, that American civilians could be targeted since, he asserted, American forces had previously targeted Muslim civilians.

To justify this loophole, bin Laden invoked the writings of medieval Muslim scholars such as al-Qurtubi. As I show in a recent book, however, al-Qurtubi actually held the exact opposite view: Civilians should never be targeted as a form of retribution.

This is but one example of why it is critical not to conflate the prevailing interpretations of jihad with Muslim terrorism.

[ Expertise in your inbox. Sign up for The Conversation’s newsletter and get a digest of academic takes on today’s news, every day. ]

Comment on this article

10 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Lyt thesuko bro… vadu vadi cover drives … oka rational and unbiased thinking ledu padu ledu

Oho..... Aithe niku brain burra lo unadha guddhala unadha...... 

Jihadi conversions chhese vallaki support istunav sigguledha..... 

First nuv chachipo..... @ZoomNaidu @Mirage @odhu_le_macha @karthik25 

• Haha 1

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Oho..... Aithe niku brain burra lo unadha guddhala unadha...... 

Jihadi conversions chhese vallaki support istunav sigguledha..... 

conversions chesthe go to police … anthe kani chinna baby mundhu kottadanki bajrangdal who ? convert aeina vadki leni problem meku enduku vaa … 

13 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

conversions chesthe go to police … anthe kani chinna baby mundhu kottadanki bajrangdal who ? convert aeina vadki leni problem meku enduku vaa … 

Sarigga chaduvu ra dhed dhimaak ga.....avide approach aindanta bajarang dal ni..... Vallaki leni problem antav enti malla....... 

Pillalu mundu kottakudhu anapudu.... Vaadu kuda chuttu pakkala illa vallani convert cheyadam apaali.... 

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Sarigga chaduvu ra dhed dhimaak ga.....avide approach aindanta bajarang dal ni..... Vallaki leni problem antav enti malla....... 

Pillalu mundu kottakudhu anapudu.... Vaadu kuda chuttu pakkala illa vallani convert cheyadam apaali.... 

personal problems ne religion problem la chupisthunnaru enti ra pundakors… see the chronology and context both Hindu and Muslim families have legal issues much before … they used bhajran dal gundas help and attacked him in the name of conversions… conversions chesthe yogi rajyam lo police enduku silent unnaru conversion chesina… 

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

personal problems ne religion problem la chupisthunnaru enti ra pundakors… see the chronology and context both Hindu and Muslim families have legal issues much before … they used bhajran dal gundas help and attacked him in the name of conversions… conversions chesthe yogi rajyam lo police enduku silent unnaru conversion chesina… 

Ala ani niku evaru cheparu personal problem ani.... Fakutunav baaga.... 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Ala ani niku evaru cheparu personal problem ani.... Fakutunav baaga.... 

Rey news prathi news paper last paragraph lo adhe kada they have property issues ani … 

15 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

She is literally claiming she approached BJ-Bajrang dal (gundas), as she didn’t get help from police. So, UP lo idhi common emo…wow first of its kind law & order.