India to mark 'Partition Horrors' on Pakistan's independence day

reality

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said August 14 would be commemorating the violence that broke out after the India-Pakistan partition in 1947. In Pakistan, the date is celebrated as the country's independence day.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said India would mark August 14 as a memorial day for the deadly violence that broke out when the country was divided into two nations after gaining independence from Britain. 

The day would be celebrated as "Vibhajan Vibhishika Smriti Diwas," or "Partition Horrors Remembrance Day," in memory of the India-Pakistan split.

Pakistan celebrates its Independence Day on August 14, and India celebrates it on August 15. 

3 minutes ago, rightwar said:

ippudu vachina nashtam em undhira meku vachina noppi endhira ani bhakt association asking. they also asking if crying batch want us to distribute sweets and blast crackers on pak independence day instead ani

Arey lamdikodaka… chalfut 

Just now, YeddiBK said:

goosebumps vache incedent aa adi ? may be he did it for elections for their benefit.. I don't know but it is important that we don't forget history and pass on to future how low humans can fall.. very important to learn from history

oh wait… don’t jump with your assumptions…

did I say the incident itself as a goosebumps incident?

Inka eppudu horrors jaraga ledha? Country lo… Godra… Bombay blasts… kasmir (many)

deenne special ga call out chesi em sadisthunnadu? What’s the point ani straight question..:

• Upvote 1

Just now, rightwar said:

the crying kojj@ batch has turned to abusive words in their desperation but alas that desperation  will continue

Ra ani first nuvve chanuvu ichhav kadara… 

did I reply same way to @YeddiBK

Learn to follow some decorum…retard..

3 minutes ago, reality said:

oh wait… don’t jump with your assumptions…

did I say the incident itself as a goosebumps incident?

Inka eppudu horrors jaraga ledha? Country lo… Godra… Bombay blasts… kasmir (many)

deenne special ga call out chesi em sadisthunnadu? What’s the point ani straight question..:

none of the incidents you mentioned match the magnitude of incidents happened during partition.

btw, you didnt tell goosebumps for what ?

1 minute ago, reality said:

Ra ani first nuvve chanuvu ichhav kadara… 

did I reply same way to @YeddiBK

Learn to follow some decorum…retard..

17 minutes ago, reality said:

Arey lamdikodaka… chalfut 

idhi nee "decorum" clear ga thelusthundhi. ilanti "reality" lo unde aa loser sthai ki vachavu nuvvu

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

none of the incidents you mentioned match the magnitude of incidents happened during partition.

btw, you didnt tell goosebumps for what ?

you can’t judge loss of life with “magnitude”, especially when it is a massacre.

goosebumps that BJs get normally with such announcements.

@YeddiBK

How about the “magnitude” under 200 years of British rule?

August 15 unnadhe… aa wounds nunchi kolukoni Independent India ela ayyindho gurthu chesukovadaniki…

Ippudu Bodi gadu thuthu anukuntu Aug 14th ni enduku introduce cheyadam?

#WhatsThePoint ra Chekka Bodi