India to mark 'Partition Horrors' on Pakistan's independence day

reality

Piyush Goyal few days back whined about India Inc being anti nationals. lol.

how dumb are these idiots.. giving free money to corporates and expecting them to actually invest in production, and not take a profit for themselves..

If they had any brains, they would have simply transferred 5000rs to every Indian's account.

BJP is both brainless and bigoted. double dhamaka. But I think brainless part can be fixed soon. the bigoted part, I doubt ever.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Piyush Goyal few days back whined about India Inc being anti nationals. lol.

how dumb are these idiots.. giving free money to corporates and expecting them to actually invest in production, and not take a profit for themselves..

If they had any brains, they would have simply transferred 5000rs to every Indian's account.

BJP is both brainless and bigoted. double dhamaka. But I think brainless part can be fixed soon. the bigoted part, I doubt ever.

Idhe na??

E8xWR-iVgAE45Lt?format=jpg&name=large

Just now, 8pm said:

Idhe na??

E8xWR-iVgAE45Lt?format=jpg&name=large

yes. maamulu edupu kaadhu. These guys are trying to take India back to the days of License raj. 19mins straight ga attack chesadanta. Taravatha they edited it out and reposted the video anta. taravatha they removed the video completely anta. lol.

https://www.thehindu.com/business/Industry/industrys-practices-are-against-national-interest-says-piyush-goyal/article35902835.ece

Kya aapke jaisi company, ek do aapne shaayad koi videshi company kharid liUska importance zyaada ho gaya, desh hith kam ho gaya?

Hum nationalistic spirit ki baat karte hain, to kai log humein media mein dakiyanoosi bolte hain, backward bulaate hain. Japan, Korea, mein koi backward nahi bulaata

These impromptu jibes came in response to innocuous ideas from a few CII members, including Mr. Agrawala who had simply broached the need for a greater emphasis on skilling the youth, and DCM Shriram chairman Ajay Shriram’s request to help smaller firms that have been hit harder by the COVID-19 pandemic.

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2021 at 12:21 AM, siru said:

partition apudu massacre aindi kani adi ee country mistake? it was all india back then. Ideally the day should be observed by both countries.. mari modi paki ni adigada?

why did you take it that observing the day means blaming Pak ? these things are not about country, it's about humans.. how low they can fall and it's important to plant the feelings in minds so these can be avoided in future..

I don't think both countries should observe it, Pak is a republic, they can decide for themselves..

On 8/15/2021 at 1:00 AM, reality said:

Yah… learn history and forget present, become numb.

are you trying to put words in my mouth or trying to hijack my opinion and put your colors on it ?