biden thatha

desiboys

6 minutes ago, desiboys said:

andaru thiduthunnaru va papam afghan decision valla

They cannot hold it for long … after billions of investment and training on Afghan military they can’t even fight back… just reading after the peace deal with US, taliban started buying out low ranking officials, soon they started buying district level officials and return their weapons… that is the reason they seized Kabul quickly…

its all about money and corruption… 

• Upvote 1

Biden is a fool..... He don't know how to pull out properly..... All dems are fools... From what I understood...... @desiboys

Yes.... Man...... 

Trump is different guy.... He knows what is Afghanistan

On October 6, 2015, Trump stated that the United States "made a terrible mistake getting involved [in Afghanistan] in the first place."[70] When asked again about Afghanistan on October 20, 2015, Trump reversed his position, claiming to have never characterized U.S. entry into Afghanistan as a mistake.[70] Trump stated that the War in Afghanistan was necessary and that he supported keeping a limited number of troops there.[70]

Donald Trump Slams US Prez Joe Biden, Accuses of Failing Afghan Policy

Former US president Donald Trump has slammed his successor President Joe Biden and accused him of failing on Afghan policy as the Taliban continued to capture cities and provinces in the war-torn country. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America's power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America's Embassy in Kabul. This is a complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence, Trump said in a statement.

Hours after the president announced deployment of 5,000 US troops in Afghanistan, Trump said that Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn't handle the pressure. Even Obama's Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much, he said

He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for hima plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground, Trump said. After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone, he said

Trump gadi life lo biggest achievement he almost finished off ISIS..... And reduced US military presence all over the world.... He is against killings of innocent people.... Actual US prez who should awarded noble prize is Trump..... At least for world sake..... But liberatadus in noble peace committee awarded it to Obama who is another sick personality

19 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

They cannot hold it for long … after billions of investment and training on Afghan military they can’t even fight back… just reading after the peace deal with US, taliban started buying out low ranking officials, soon they started buying district level officials and return their weapons… that is the reason they seized Kabul quickly…

its all about money and corruption… 

two decades em peekaaru.. enduku kharchu pettaru? indirect ga funded Paki and China now.. 

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

He is creepy and sleepy joker...... 

His son is pedophile 

But he will win agin acc to me.... Due to strong anti rep vote bank 

Election time ki neeku pm chestha nuvu evariki veyamante vallake vote vestha

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

Wasn't the troop pull back set into motion by Red Taatha even after the talks failed with Taliban

12 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Biden is a fool..... He don't know how to pull out properly..... All dems are fools... From what I understood...... @desiboys

Yes.... Man...... 

Trump is different guy.... He knows what is Afghanistan

On October 6, 2015, Trump stated that the United States "made a terrible mistake getting involved [in Afghanistan] in the first place."[70] When asked again about Afghanistan on October 20, 2015, Trump reversed his position, claiming to have never characterized U.S. entry into Afghanistan as a mistake.[70] Trump stated that the War in Afghanistan was necessary and that he supported keeping a limited number of troops there.[70]

Donald Trump Slams US Prez Joe Biden, Accuses of Failing Afghan Policy

Former US president Donald Trump has slammed his successor President Joe Biden and accused him of failing on Afghan policy as the Taliban continued to capture cities and provinces in the war-torn country. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America's power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America's Embassy in Kabul. This is a complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence, Trump said in a statement.

Hours after the president announced deployment of 5,000 US troops in Afghanistan, Trump said that Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn't handle the pressure. Even Obama's Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much, he said

He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for hima plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground, Trump said. After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone, he said

Trump gadi life lo biggest achievement he almost finished off ISIS..... And reduced US military presence all over the world.... He is against killings of innocent people.... Actual US prez who should awarded noble prize is Trump..... At least for world sake..... But liberatadus in noble peace committee awarded it to Obama who is another sick personality

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I was the first one predicted this joker Biden win in DB.... All are in Trump mania at that point of time.... Including @kevinUsa

1 minute ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Election time ki neeku pm chesthe nuvu evariki veyamante vallake vote vestha

Ok , my predictions will not go wrong.....