biden thatha

desiboys

42 minutes ago, desiboys said:

andaru thiduthunnaru va papam afghan decision valla

He took the best decision for the people of the usa and he does not need to spend money on army for something that happend 20 years ago.  They cannot win over taliban period. Its better if taliban rules afghan and if people are ok with it,  then its better for anycountry not to interfere and believe me no country got involved or ever said “we will fight against taliban” because they knew its waste of their country resources. 

Now they are negotiating with government and talibans surrounded Kabul its just a matter of minutes to start their process to occupy kabul and they are just waiting for call from their leader.

their ultimate goal is to reach JERUSALEM.

i hope afghan will not be another syria in near future. 

Looks like China will profit from this step and its mot good for india although taliban didnot say anuthing against india since 25 years

gani president of afghan flew to tajikistan. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Ok , my predictions will not go wrong..... 

ne opinion lo evaru best ?

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Biden gurunchi disco waste @MRI

this is unbelievable.. my friend who currently recruits for Army in the Mountain West region told me once the hell he saw when he abandoned his weapon in Afghanistan during peak war.. he went for chicken nuggets when his entire camp was rocketed.. and he fleed to protect his life.. but he couldn't pick his weapon.. idi choodandi mari.. 

21 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

He is creepy and sleepy joker...... 

His son is pedophile 

But he will win agin acc to me.... Due to strong anti rep vote bank 

he's turning out to be the manmohan singh of america. I doubt he will win again

12 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Trump for world peace, economy, US interests

Biden for Indian immigrants 

🤔

16 minutes ago, MRI said:

this is unbelievable.. my friend who currently recruits for Army in the Mountain West region told me once the hell he saw when he abandoned his weapon in Afghanistan during peak war.. he went for chicken nuggets when his entire camp was rocketed.. and he fleed to protect his life.. but he couldn't pick his weapon.. idi choodandi mari.. 

Aada army antha surrender ithunte Inka emavutadi bro, it’s inevitable.

15 minutes ago, MRI said:

Ya.. Kabul is completely surrounded and they already took Kabul ani news vachindi.. kaani drones gurinchi antunna bro..

Damn bro nijamena 5 taliban leaders ni al lk obamaa gdu guantanamo bay nunchi released anta vade indhaka press meet lo chepadu. May be ita a clever way usa vallu edhi chesthunaremo.