Neighbour offered 1000rs for my old android phone.

Raven_Rayes

so she can give to her maid. So her kid can keep up with online classes or something (I think schools have opened up, but not really sure).

I wanted to ask her, why she doesn't increase her maid's pay if she's so concerned about her condition, than this performative bs.

The thing is, the phone is crap. Its an iKall K200, which I bought for 2500rs last year (because I buy the cheapest phone I can) Pretty sure heavy video calling apps don't work on it.

I really don't understand Indians. never will.

Now I have to talk to that maid and find out if the phone was actually useful. Gawd!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

yawn

so much performative bs. lol.

the maid is probably laughing at this b1tch behind her back. Hope she sells that phone for a decent profit in the market. It's still under warranty.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so much performative bs. lol.

the maid is probably laughing at this b1tch behind her back. Hope she sells that phone for a decent profit in the market. It's still under warranty.

Don't know how your fingers don't hurt from all the ranting you do. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Don't know how your fingers don't hurt from all the ranting you do. 

the hurt caused by typing pales in comparison to the irritation caused by living in India, surrounded by disgusting fcuking pigs. I hope everyday that they all die.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the hurt caused by typing pales in comparison to the irritation caused by living in India, surrounded by disgusting fcuking pigs. I hope everyday that they all die.

You must be a dumb patriotic fool if you're still sticking around despite hating it. 

Just now, aaku_bathai said:

Waste phone if cant see Allu sirish anna movies

The battery can't hold for an entire movie.

but this b1tch was so proud that she was giving it to someone as charity. I clearly told her that I was gonna keep it and try to install some other OS on it and experiment with it.

But she wanted to play a kind person. I will contact the maid and buy it back from her for 1000rs probably. hehe..

You must be a dumb patriotic fool if you're still sticking around despite hating it. 

you must be an idiot if you think people who stick around in India are patriots. India is fcuking disgusting crap, and I'm not good enough yet to escape this hell. One day I may be, or never will.

India will remain a piece of sh1t nation, with all its patriots living outside the country  like you. mocking those who live inside it. lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you must be an idiot if you think people who stick around in India are patriots. India is fcuking disgusting crap, and I'm not good enough yet to escape this hell. One day I may be, or never will.

India will remain a piece of sh1t nation, with all its patriots living outside the country  like you. mocking those who live inside it. lol.

I wouldn't kick the country and escape the clutches if I was remotely patriotic. More importantly, I am not a fool or dumb enough to stick around. 

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

Instead of posting all this …

please raise gofund link with reasonable amount for maids daughter home education infra…

db people can help…

bs.

I would kick the country and escape the clutches if I was remotely patriotic. More importantly, I am not a fool or dumb enough to stick around. 

yeah you are an achiever, and I'm dumb.

This thread is about the piece of sh1t nation, India. It doesn't matter what you call me, as long as you accept that India is a fcuking waste of space. lol.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bs.

Yaa what a BS thread…

i thought initially there is some help needed for maids kid education…

but the motive is different…

thats why i call tooooo faaaar toooo leftttttt

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

Yaa what a BS thread…

i thought initially there is some help needed for maids kid education…

but the motive is different…

thats why i call tooooo faaaar toooo leftttttt

lol. you are the same as my neighbour. Indians are all the same sh1t.