Neighbour offered 1000rs for my old android phone.

Raven_Rayes

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hurt caused by typing pales in comparison to the irritation caused by living in India, surrounded by disgusting fcuking pigs. I hope everyday that they all die.

:3D_Smiles:

46 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so she can give to her maid. So her kid can keep up with online classes or something (I think schools have opened up, but not really sure).

I wanted to ask her, why she doesn't increase her maid's pay if she's so concerned about her condition, than this performative bs.

The thing is, the phone is crap. Its an iKall K200, which I bought for 2500rs last year (because I buy the cheapest phone I can) Pretty sure heavy video calling apps don't work on it.

I really don't understand Indians. never will.

Now I have to talk to that maid and find out if the phone was actually useful. Gawd!!!!!!

In a way online education is such a bullsh*t move on majority of indian children. 

One of our farm worker asked for a cheap phone for his daughter , I told them anything below 10000 is just crap. It's not a small amount for them.

Almost 2 years of education lost for a section whose only escape from poverty is through education . 

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

In a way online education is such a bullsh*t move on majority of indian children. 

One of our farm worker asked for a cheap phone for his daughter , I told him anything below 10000 is just crap. It's not a small amount for them 

I got a moto phone for 6000 or something couple months back. its amazing. I should have got the 3gb model which was 900 extra.

But I use my phone only to browse twitter, and listen to podcasts and look at p0rn pics at 4chan 8kun and other image boards.

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

One of our farm worker asked for a cheap phone for his daughter , I told him anything below 10000 is just crap. It's not a small amount for them 

ddn't the schools open up in Chennai?