Hinduism is dying

JackSeal

Slowly dying … According to 2011 statistics 79.80% are Hindus on record , but the bitter truth is out of 79.80% minimum 10% already converted to Christianity like dalits who converted to Christianity but claim to be Hindu for reservation. So hindu population % is much lesser than official count. May be between 60-70%
1-EDB7-F97-B336-4-DD9-B43-F-072-B205-A4-

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Slowly dying … According to 2011 statistics 79.80% are Hindus on record , but the bitter truth is out of 79.80% minimum 10% already converted to Christianity like dalits who converted to Christianity but claim to be Hindu for reservation. So hindu population % is much lesser than official count. May be between 60-70%

Emi chestanu mastaru andaru sickular ke support chestaru even bjp vallu kuda 

As per my understanding, it's lower middle class Hindus who are converting.. middle class and upper middle class lo conversions thakkuva. 

May be financial support is the main reason for converting? I wouldn't blame them if it's the reason. Actually I saw few families who are doing better after conversion(one time payment + monthly stipends for kids education for converting). When the system failed, they have every right to do what ever they want

igo ilaage janaalni deceive chesi kavalasina narrative and colors antistharu.. % ni batti dying ani ela antav ? vere religions lo ekkuva pillalni kante valla % peragi hindu population thaggada ?

muslim mullalu left and right pillalni kanandi, 10 years lo maname majority avvali ani brain washing akkada Almost 1% sales tax hike across Bay Area ..starts from tomorrow... -  Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Hinduism is not based on the concepts of Adharmic Abrahamic religious concepts of converting by Sword (religion of peace) or Money (Religion of Love), so whomsoever wants to convert are well at their freedom to chose what they want, once their stomach is full they will be back to Hinduism

it is clearly mentioned in Hinduism that recommends why to follow ones own religion vs adopting another religion, those who cannot understand this concept are free to go

by the way, Hinduism does not confine to countries anymore, its everywhere in the world, they are just not counted in this so called Census

go to isckon and check it yourselves. Its hard for the mullahs to understand this concept

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

As per my understanding, it's lower middle class Hindus who are converting.. middle class and upper middle class lo conversions thakkuva. 

May be financial support is the main reason for converting? I wouldn't blame them if it's the reason. Actually I saw few families who are doing better after conversion(one time payment + monthly stipends for kids education for converting). When the system failed, they have every right to do what ever they want

many middle class are converting too