South indian states contribution to national GDP

Ryzen_renoir

• Ryzen_renoir changed the title to South indian states contribution to national GDP

Karnataka witnessed a 95% increase in contribution with a huge rise in between 2011 to 2021

Tamil nadu which started below Andhra in 1991 crossed AP between 1996 to 2001 .  GDP Contribution increased by 81% in 30 years.huge rise in contribution between 2015-2021 

Kerala with 69% increase in GDP Contribution with majority of increase between 1991 to 96 . 

AP(Telangana included) only posted 53% increase in GDP Contribution with major stagnation between 1991-2005 and 2011-2016(Telangana agitation ) 

If we had figures for individual AP/ Telangana , AP would have had negative increase  growth in last 30 years . 

Upon  futher analysis of AP figures

1991-96  - A moderate 10% % increase , but outperformed by all souther states . Ranked last 

1996-2001  - A pathetic  1.5% increase ,ranked last .

2001-2006 -  A 4% increase , tied with tamil nadu for last place 

2006-2011 - A moderate 7% increase , Ranked first   among souther states 

2011-2015 - A 4% growth , ranked last among the southern states . Telangana must have had negative growth in this period.

2015-2021 - An impressive 16% growth rate but second last place above kerala .

inko 4 to 5 years lo migilina south states maa AP ppl medha padi edustharu emo ‘orai memu intha kastapaduthuntey meeru darjaga thinipadathenguthunnaru ani’

South gdp ani start chesi cbn meeda edupu kosam vesina thread la unde.. Ayana time lo growth ledu ani cheppadaniki kastapadi .. But then 14 to 19 figures ani ela analyse cheyyalo teliyaka viewers ki vadilesinattu undi.. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

inko 4 to 5 years lo migilina south states maa AP ppl medha padi edustharu emo ‘orai memu intha kastapaduthuntey meeru darjaga thinipadathenguthunnaru ani’

Okkka 6 months eh anna ... Jagan dhigipoyaka ala em undadhu 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ticket said:

South gdp ani start chesi cbn meeda edupu kosam vesina thread la unde.. Ayana time lo growth ledu ani cheppadaniki kastapadi .. But then 14 to 19 figures ani ela analyse cheyyalo teliyaka viewers ki vadilesinattu undi.. 

Since the numbers for AP/TG are combined after 2015 , I can't exactly analyse individually but they were much better than previous eras 

RBI numbers show 96-2006 is a lost decade for Andhra Pradesh . 

Since I was not old enough  to know about these figures back then I too belived AP was the best in that period. 

Does it hurt that  your narrative of world leading development is verifiably false ? 

58 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Since the numbers for AP/TG are combined after 2015 , I can't exactly analyse individually but they were much better than previous eras 

RBI numbers show 96-2006 is a lost decade for Andhra Pradesh . 

Since I was not old enough  to know about these figures back then I too belived AP was the best in that period. 

Does it hurt that  your narrative of world leading development is verifiably false ? 

No it doesn't hurt me. I knew your gajji hatred on cbn.its not the first time you get some random figures and do analysis that suits you . 

Just now, ticket said:

No it doesn't hurt me. I knew your gajji hatred on cbn.its not the first time you get some random figures and do analysis that suits you . 

Ok genius why don't you analyse the figures and tell us  your opinion

Uttar pradesh GSDP numbers are getting improved. Central government should focus on other BIMARI states and North eastern states otherwise india would be still developing nation even after 50 years 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Upon  futher analysis of AP figures

1991-96  - A moderate 10% % increase , but outperformed by all souther states . Ranked last 

1996-2001  - A pathetic  1.5% increase ,ranked last .

2001-2006 -  A 4% increase , tied with tamil nadu for last place 

2006-2011 - A moderate 7% increase , Ranked first   among souther states 

2011-2015 - A 4% growth , ranked last among the southern states . Telangana must have had negative growth in this period.

2015-2021 - An impressive 16% growth rate but second last place above kerala .

bocchu stats bocchu figures. Everyone saw flood of delhi registration cars in hyderabad from 2002 onwards.

1 hour ago, aakathaai789 said:

Uttar pradesh GSDP numbers are getting improved. Central government should focus on other BIMARI states and North eastern states otherwise india would be still developing nation even after 50 years 

yea they take your money and improve thier gdp. They also have their language to impose on you. You guys are worse than slaves. Atleast a slave needs to be whipped - you work like zombies for india.

• Upvote 1