South indian states contribution to national GDP

Ryzen_renoir

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most telugu people dont revolt because the complexity and messiness of india prevents them. The idea that strangers (hindi speaking) with guns (para military/crpf/army) can come and control them intimidates. But when there are no such impositions they just wont keep it and accept anyone domination. Caste domination is toast.

Em matladutunnav? People in AP feel safe because of the Indian army, not the other way around. Vizag Navy base ki ochi chudu, there is no hatred towards Hindi speaking people, in fact you see unity in most central government organizations. 

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Mana krishna Lanka poraagaallatho oka sitting eypisthe daariki vastadu.

oh ok ..krishna lanka batch aa needhi.  Ranga poyina kaadninchi niranthara edupu batch adhi. Yemi achieve cheyyale. But they dont behave like you though. You are just using them for some acceptability here. you dont belong there and you dont belong here. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Em matladutunnav? People in AP feel safe because of the Indian army, not the other way around. Vizag Navy base ki ochi chudu, there is no hatred towards Hindi speaking people, in fact you see unity in most central government organizations. 

Ap people feel safe, ap people happy but app people suffer from caste, ap people want to run to usa. First clear all those contradictions in that silly brain of yours.

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Historically rich and politically powerful castes.

Money can buy people. Why won't they suppress others using money? Being a goon is just a job for someone. Rich people will keep getting richer and in-turn wield more political power. 

India implemented the Land ceiling act, Tenancy Act and the Reservation system. Moreover, it got rid of the patel patwaari system in Andhra too. I can't imagine what Andhra would have been like if all three were still there. How will you achieve equality in a society which is so divided along caste lines? If no one is overseeing them it is going to turn more roguish. 

Patel patwaari was removed by NTR not Delhi.  In Reservation southern states have always done faar better than India. India's implementation of even SC/ST reservation is very taardy. 

Land cieling act is generally left to states and its implementation with benamis etc is a joke.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ap people feel safe, ap people happy but app people suffer from caste, ap people want to run to usa. First clear all those contradictions in that silly brain of yours.

What I am trying to say is, Indian army is better than the state Government of AP ruled by caste fanatics. 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

oh ok ..krishna lanka batch aa needhi.  Ranga poyina kaadninchi niranthara edupu batch adhi. Yemi achieve cheyyale. But they dont behave like you though. You are just using them for some acceptability here. you dont belong there and you dont belong here. 

Lol do i look i care about belonging? 

10 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

Aadiki krishna lanka vaallatho kaadu srikaakulam vollatho eyyinchaali veedi dignity ki akkade correct. Eediki baga dignity chesi pampistharu

Nee velu thipputhe dhiguthara srikakulam batch and krishna lanka batch ? why do you care about UP development? they may not have money but they dominate parliament , have an army and live much more first class life in india than telugu people. I was trying to make you understand that.

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

What I am trying to say is, Indian army is better than the state Government of AP ruled by caste fanatics. 

Yes - i suppose the rapes and blindings of children they have done in kashmir dont count for you. In 10 years Ap could solve naxal problem. IN another 10 years punjab state police could solve khalistan problem. its been 40 years indian army couldnt solve kashmir problem, in 60 years it couldnt solve NE problem.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol do i look i care about belonging? 

Then why do you use them and signal your caste here - you maniulative POS. Also for FFS stop trolling me you scumbag.

16 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

In a way you are right , what is happening right now in india happened in erstwhile AP. 

Only a small part of state grown well but the rest of the state economy went down the drain. 

You and your obsession about "development". when the debate is on basic security of your identity,

Nee velu thipputhe dhiguthara srikakulam batch and krishna lanka batch ? why do you care about UP development? they may not have money but they dominate parliament , have an army and live much more first class life in india than telugu people. I was trying to make you understand that.

See, i cant even respond to that asshole glorifying Indian army in this thread. 

Apologize to me for your d1ckish behaviour towards me, and i will obliterate everyone with amazing logic and facts, that won't have to rely on ethno nationalist crybaby arguments that you fall back on. Hehehe

On second thoughts, may be not. 

Then why do you use them and signal your caste here - you maniulative POS. Also for FFS stop trolling me you scumbag.

What caste? Lol.

I only know of a place called krishna Lanka. 

Apologize to me and i stop trolling you. :)

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

See, i cant even respond to that asshole glorifying Indian army in this thread. 

Apologize to me for your d1ckish behaviour towards me, and i will obliterate everyone with amazing logic and facts, that won't have to rely on ethno nationalist crybaby arguments that you fall back on. Hehehe

On second thoughts, may be not. 

You would do it if you beleive in it. My dickish behaviour? really every time i even try warming up a little you come with some weird mean thing out of blue. I am done with you.  You can do what you want,

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes - i suppose the rapes and blindings of children they have done in kashmir dont count for you. In 10 years Ap could solve naxal problem. IN another 10 years punjab state police could solve khalistan problem. its been 40 years indian army couldnt solve kashmir problem, in 60 years it couldnt solve NE problem.

Are we talking about Kashmir or AP? 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Are we talking about Kashmir or AP? 

Are you not talking about indian army ? dont try to talk smart or spin circles around me. it wont work with me. you will be better off debating more sincerely and try to better yourself.