Any perks for buying Tesla car ?

MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao

12 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Laddodi ee ladda bill kosam wait chesi bokka ettukunna, 48990 unde model Y and FSD - 8k, ippudu base 53,990 ayindi- 5k penchi mimgindu and fsd 10k, 7 seats added, wheels and color kalupute 60k base ayindi and jan-feb 2022 anutunnadu, 3 year used tesla selling more than a new car now - kali kalam

bill doubtful, 40k car price and single income 100k ki benefits cap off, aa bill senate la pass ayindi anyindi and they sent it to the house for next voting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/ev-tax-credit-plan-tesla-51628776143

oka 100 dollars kadithe price lock ayyedhi kadha baa...delivery nee ishtam vaacchinnanni sarlu postpone chesukune vaadivi kadha...

ayina single income 100K cap for person or house hold...what will happen if the single income person who has less than 100K income is filing taxes jointly? and < 40K ki emi EV vasthadhi? not even model 3 or mach E...

inka chevy bolt or toyota prius( PHEV) theesukovalna endhi...

assala <100K income unnavallu 40K petti kottha EV theesthara? thokkalo rules veellu...evaniki help kaavu ivi...

10 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

oka 100 dollars kadithe price lock ayyedhi kadha baa...delivery nee ishtam vaacchinnanni sarlu postpone chesukune vaadivi kadha...

ayina single income 100K cap for person or house hold...what will happen if the single income person who has less than 100K income is filing taxes jointly? and < 40K ki emi EV vasthadhi? not even model 3 or mach E...

inka chevy bolt or toyota prius( PHEV) theesukovalna endhi...

assala <100K income unnavallu 40K petti kottha EV theesthara? thokkalo rules veellu...evaniki help kaavu ivi...

Yes valid point and I am kicking myself for not doing that and learnt lately that you can delay you delivery for upto a year and change upto 3 times anta with price being  locked in. The other reason, since working from home atleast until nov-dec I thought of booking it late so that I could get 2022 model as I really don’t need the car now.

1 minute ago, Veeriveera said:

Why crying here on jagga man? You are always cleaning commodes shame on you

ur low category i know based on the languaage you use

go n serve jaggad i donot give damn about it 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

ur low category i know based on the languaage you use

go n serve jaggad i donot give damn about it 

Lol your cheap category based on your comment in Tesla thread such a cheap piece of commode cleaning shait you are!!! Go and continue your commode slavery cheap category slave

• Haha 1

Lol your cheap category based on your comment in Tesla thread such a cheap piece of commode cleaning shait you are!!! Go and continue your commode slavery cheap category slave

told you ur low category u prove urself again n again no wonder ur jaggaad supporter

53 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

told you ur low category u prove urself again n again no wonder ur jaggaad supporter

Such a low category cheap commode cleaner you are always have jaggads D in your mouth shame on your life

Such a low category cheap commode cleaner you are always have jaggads D in your mouth shame on your life

haaha thanks for proving thaat ur low category

aa mere joke triggered to disgust urself to low category what a slavery this is for jaggad

Just now, futureofandhra said:

haaha thanks for proving thaat ur low category

aa mere joke triggered to disgust urself to low category what a slavery this is for jaggad

Lol cheap category commode cleaner such a waste of time talking to you go and shag looking at jaggayy picss😂😂

9 minutes ago, Veeriveera said:

Lol cheap category commode cleaner such a waste of time talking to you go and shag looking at jaggayy picss😂😂

since ur so much triggered by jaggad it suits u well lol

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

since ur so much triggered by jaggad it suits u well lol

Chillar commode cleaner you are..such low grade life that you want to drive Tesla thinking about jaggay 

• Haha 1