Kabul blast-Taliban ni RSS tho polche SUNAKAALU come here

potti_ramayya2

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

oh wow you are linking taliban which is a pushtun speaking nationalist group with hamas which is a palestenian nationalist group? And they are all one to you?

They themselves dont agree. Talibs see hamas as foreginers. On the other hand entire 1 billion hindus have packed in to india and rss, BD have been hoisted on the,

Taliban is a nationalist group? A deobandi group is nationalistic? 🤣🤣 They are way modern for that, they are the most superior forms of peace which is spread highly peacefully. I am not saying that they all are one. I am saying they are more modern, broad minded etc etc

Talibs considers all others less modern. Hamas feels they are superior to all. Boko haram feels the same.  They all feel superior to one another. 

1 hour ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Taliban is a nationalist group? A deobandi group is nationalistic? 🤣🤣 They are way modern for that, they are the most superior forms of peace which is spread highly peacefully. I am not saying that they all are one. I am saying they are more modern, broad minded etc etc

Talibs considers all others less modern. Hamas feels they are superior to all. Boko haram feels the same.  They all feel superior to one another. 

Yes they are nationalistic. A nepaili hindu is still a nepali - he is not indian becuase he is a hindu. 

Obviously you feel superioir to them as hindu but world doesnt see it that way. And neither are there any civilizational achievements that can be attributed to hindus that are better than muslims. An average income of muslims is higher than hindus. And they also live in cleaner surrondings. Even bombed out beirut looks cleaner than delhi or mumbai.

10 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Jaggademo gani ideologically both pacha cartel and Taliban act same kada brain washing people into their ideology and using them as victims… just like you all pulkas.. anuduke mee naa sahayam yella velala untadi pulka tammudu..

nee mokam...nee penut brainki ardham kadhu ani cheppa kadha bro..

Taliban Governing structure and YSRCP governing structure also same.

Taliban heand never cames out of his bonker= same jaggadu never comes out his palace

Taliban Political head makes all statements = same Visa reddy make allstatements

there are 4 advisors for Taliban on Governing committee = he is also same lot of advisors..he h ehe h heee

Taliban dont brain wash that is "ISIS"....u have to be born as taliban and they born like that..like you born to kulla gajji..

DOnt use ur peanut brain on international politics..

people like u are born to be live like frog in the well..in the case you are born in kulla gajji well where jaggadu is the gadru kappa...lol

go and get some more penut butter massage to ur brain bro...Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

48 minutes ago, donuts said:

nee mokam...nee penut brainki ardham kadhu ani cheppa kadha bro..

Taliban Governing structure and YSRCP governing structure also same.

Taliban heand never cames out of his bonker= same jaggadu never comes out his palace

Taliban Political head makes all statements = same Visa reddy make allstatements

there are 4 advisors for Taliban on Governing committee = he is also same lot of advisors..he h ehe h heee

Taliban dont brain wash that is "ISIS"....u have to be born as taliban and they born like that..like you born to kulla gajji..

DOnt use ur peanut brain on international politics..

people like u are born to be live like frog in the well..in the case you are born in kulla gajji well where jaggadu is the gadru kappa...lol

go and get some more penut butter massage to ur brain bro...Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

So pulkas are ISIS atava? taliban ideology is not born they are brainwashed into it just like pulkas ani naa bhavam brother.. 

59 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

So pulkas are ISIS atava? taliban ideology is not born they are brainwashed into it just like pulkas ani naa bhavam brother.. 

taliban is a tribe in afganisthan not an ideology...shiria law which they want to fallow is their ideology. 

amo bro naku matram ysracp fans anta ISIS la anipistharu.....because i consider jaggadu an financial terrorist...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes they are nationalistic. A nepaili hindu is still a nepali - he is not indian becuase he is a hindu. 

Obviously you feel superioir to them as hindu but world doesnt see it that way. And neither are there any civilizational achievements that can be attributed to hindus that are better than muslims. An average income of muslims is higher than hindus. And they also live in cleaner surrondings. Even bombed out beirut looks cleaner than delhi or mumbai.

What nationalism, they are beyond nationalist mentality. They are sacred warriors. 

Taliban them selves are from multiple countries.

For ex the current ISIS-KP leader is from Saudi Arabia

Most of Taliban leadership comes from pakistan.

Beirut is beautiful i agree. Baghdad was beautiful under saddam. They blew it up. Same with even damascus. Morocco's casablanca was jewel of a city. 

The 60s-80's middle east was so liberal and backward. The cities in middle east were good looking, women went to work, but the whole area was so backward where women wore skirts. Europeans used to party in damascus and   Now the whole middle east is so modern, women are properly encased in blue shuttlecocks or black curtains.

More modern the middle east became, the darker and bombed out the cities became. 

India is poor, i agree i dont have any qualms. We are too many and indians are across all income levels. 

When you are angry, you start comparing muslims as one entity to Hindus. You cannot compare like as if they are homogeneous blocks. You seem to be associating with a broader muslim identity, which does not exist. I would not identify myself with even guys from North or East. 

A muslim in dharavi is as poor as hindus in dharavi. A Christian in lebanon is as rich/poor compared to muslim. 

Does a muslim from dharavi have any similarity with a muslim from Andhra or lebanon or Chechnya 

14 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

What nationalism, they are beyond nationalist mentality. They are sacred warriors. 

Taliban them selves are from multiple countries.

For ex the current ISIS-Kp leader is from Saudi Arabia

Most of Taliban leadership comes from pakistan.

Beirut is beautiful i agree. Baghdad was beautiful under saddam. They blew it up. Same with even damascus. 

You prefer to live in delusion. every muslim who speaks a different language got their own nation. Malays malaysia, uzbeks uzbekistan, tajiks tajikistha, kazhaks, turks, farsi speakers, albanians and arabs got many.

They protect their eating habits, their cusiine, their language, their dress habits with full power of a nation state.

We telugu people are 100 million, we have no nation state to protect our identity but utterly dependent on delhi because of "hindu"gindhu. Though that hindu/gindhu doesnt translate to any actual relation in terms of marriage or food or anything,

On 8/26/2021 at 2:37 PM, potti_ramayya2 said:

🤬

Haha army chief ni pattukuni kalchesina videos social media lo unnayi, women removed from jobs nees vastunnayi.. kani mana DB lo kontha mandiki valla M ee ruchi em chestam cheppu

16 hours ago, JackSeal said:

antha g lo dammu unte indo-china and indo-pak border lo one day serve cheyamanu chuddam?

chetakani vedavalu 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6b33dyDpKBLMBjwV5-2p

Appudu kuda mee lanti vallu vachi vallaki akkada em pani edustharu kada.. meeku edavadaniki edo oka reason G lo nunchi teskostharu kada

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Appudu kuda mee lanti vallu vachi vallaki akkada em pani edustharu kada.. meeku edavadaniki edo oka reason G lo nunchi teskostharu kada

Rey gutle akada vadu carry chesthundhi oxygen cylinder kadu ra

• Haha 1

Just now, JackSeal said:

Rey gutle akada vadu carry chesthundhi oxygen cylinder kadu ra

Haha… erri puvva i was talking about u asking RSS to work for a day at the border.. memalni oorike analedu… deshaniki pattina peeda ani.. enjoy ur posts!!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Haha… erri puvva i was talking about u asking RSS to work for a day at the border.. memalni oorike analedu… deshaniki pattina peeda ani.. enjoy ur posts!!!!

Yem work ra gutle. thalakaya lo medakaya vundha ? yem work chesthaar allu? murders/communal riots. Eppudaina fllods vasthe media mundaha photographs.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yem work ra gutle. thalakaya lo medakaya vundha ? yem work chesthaar allu? murders/communal riots. Eppudaina fllods vasthe media mundaha photographs.

Haha this tell me what your other ID is erri puvva poyi neeku desham lo penta thappa inkem kanapadadu kada correcte le pandi vi kada suvar saale…