Hyderabad pillalaki

Pulkapresident

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

No I personally saw some guy who passed out of telugu medium and he was struggling with basic words like length , width . He couldn't even type on a keyboard ,I would never put that on anyone 

Recently there was job opening in Alstom, sricity for industrial welding , they rejected all telugu medium candidates applications simply because they need to read manuals in English . 

Who got the jobs ? Tamilians who all passed out of English medium schools. Tamil nadu has one of the highest percentage of children on English medium 

I know a guy from Telugu medium (my classmate from a different section) did BTech in a good college, and then MS in US and is working in New York. You can always find people that fit your story. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Hyderabad lo idi fashion aypoyindi. Andhra lo potta bodiste okkadiki English radu, so they are better IMO. 

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Exposure tho patu English kuda ostundi. America ki vachi matladatleda English. I still don't think English should be made compulsory. 

Nuvvu mari andhra lo asalu english antey ento telidhanatlu matladuthunav. Hyd nunchi ikada batch okadiki radhu sentence matladatam. Honestly telugu baaga spastam ga matlededhi from ap and some dirstircts of tg like khammam, warangal, nalgonda. They always speak english better and rakapoina nerchukuntaru speed ga. Nuvvu anatlu you can always find some one to fit your story. 

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

No I personally saw some guy who passed out of telugu medium and he was struggling with basic words like length , width . He couldn't even type on a keyboard ,I would never put that on anyone 

Recently there was job opening in Alstom, sricity for industrial welding , they rejected all telugu medium candidates applications simply because they need to read manuals in English . 

Who got the jobs ? Tamilians who all passed out of English medium schools. Tamil nadu has one of the highest percentage of children on English medium 

Aravodu english matladudu gurinchi chepthunava 😆 chachipovali vintey.  papam ah sricity chuttupakkala antha english exposure asalu undadhu they find it really difficult to get jobs. Chennai nunchi vachinavdni or vijayawda vizag godari or ongole vadni compare chey. Kostha batch e sricity jobs cheyaru vallu ithey us ledha akade business or hyd. Anthey

3 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Telugu baga radantaga, anta tututu meimeimei show off batch only aaa

andulo valla tappu peddaga ledu.. english/hindi give more economic opportunities, so culture is slowly shifting towards those.. koddiga lothuga tavvithe you will realize that globalization/liberalization is the root cause of this. 

55 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Aravodu english matladudu gurinchi chepthunava 😆 chachipovali vintey.  papam ah sricity chuttupakkala antha english exposure asalu undadhu they find it really difficult to get jobs. Chennai nunchi vachinavdni or vijayawda vizag godari or ongole vadni compare chey. Kostha batch e sricity jobs cheyaru vallu ithey us ledha akade business or hyd. Anthey

Mastaru whole Andhra is bottom of the barrel when it comes to literacy , there are less than 2000 proper IT jobs in whole of AP

You are living in a dream world of white collar jobs , less than 5% of people are engaged in such jobs even in Hyderabad. 

Alstom is a very prestigious institution and the employees have good career progression 

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

మాతృభాష సరిగా రాని వాడు పరభాషలొ ఎలా ప్రావీణ్యత పొందుతాడు…

ఓపిక ఉంటే ఈ పుస్తకం చదవండి…

తెలుగు చందస్సుని english grammer ని చక్కగా వివరించారు..

Vishnu_Sharma_English_Chaduvu-Veeravalla

Do you have ebook bro?

9 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

i can give similar personal experience as well...me and my siblings...we studied telugu medium...

its not about any particular experience...

intlo ee baasha vaadutaaro...aa bashalo chadvithe...concepts tondaragaa ekkutayi...

ayinaa... english kooda oka subject vuntundi kadaa telugu medium lo...

12+ years chaduvutaam..english as subject...english medium pillalu inkonchem ekkuva...kaani anta anaragalam gaa raadhu english..endukante...adi mana maatru baasha kaadu kaabatii...

telugu pillalaki tondaraga artham ayyedi telugu lone...ex Pythagoras theorem...

లంబకోణ త్రిభుజము నందు కర్ణము పై చతురస్రము మిగిలిన భుజముల పై చతురస్రముల మొత్తమునకు సమానము

vs

that the square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.