Telangana fastest growing state says the "arthNiti" report of NitiAyog

hyperbole

All this development really means nothing for langas. They were marginalized in hyd before thanks to their dora system and they will be margnialized even more with the flood of north indians. Number cheppukuni jabbal chesukuntame.

12 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Yes , Agriculture flourished even in Telangana but actual Infrastructure emi develop kaaledhu in United AP outside of few central schemes . 

how many universities were established in United AP ?  How many ports were built by stats in United AP ? Was public education better ? Most of the cities have stagnated except tirupathi 

chaa as opposed to great infrastructre in UP i suppose. I asked you one simple question before here .

ANy answer ?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa as opposed to great infrastructre in UP i suppose. I asked you one simple question before here .

ANy answer ?

The fact that you are celebrating the mass exodus of talented individuals from their motherland due to lack of jobs  is just pitiful. 

I will give credit where it's due but please stop this nonsensical argument that sendral is the one responsible for foreign migration . It is a societal phenomenon just like Punjabis move to Canada and no single person is responsible for it

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The fact that you are celebrating the mass exodus of talented individuals from their motherland due to lack of jobs  is just pitiful. 

I will give credit where it's due but please stop this nonsensical argument that sendral is the one responsible for foreign migration . It is a societal phenomenon just like Punjabis move to Canada and no single person is responsible for it

chaa - are you refugees in america ? paisal kosam siggu lekunda 10gesi. Dollars meedha dollars sampayisthu edhava edpulu ki siggu vundalra.

I didsnt say sendral alone. Punjabni migration has a clear explanation. What is explanation for andhra people ONLY in IT which is not seen in comparitive states ? you are  a coward to even look at  that question.

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa - are you refugees in america ? paisal kosam siggu lekunda 10gesi. Dollars meedha dollars sampayisthu edhava edpulu ki siggu vundalra.

I didsnt say sendral alone. Punjabni migration has a clear explanation. What is explanation for andhra people ONLY in IT which is not seen in comparitive states ? you are  a coward to even look at  that question.

agriculturally rich area, with British developed irrigation systems. So lot of money to invest in studies abroad. plus the network effect. Like keralites ending up in gulf, and Punjabis ending up in Canada, duh!

why you ask obvious questions?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

agriculturally rich area, with British developed irrigation systems. So lot of money to invest in studies abroad. plus the network effect. Like keralites ending up in gulf, and Punjabis ending up in Canada, duh!

why you ask obvious questions?

Keralites go to gulf as labor due to historically muslim connections, historical spice sear routes to arab lands. Also they go there as generic labor like poor people go to rich countries.

Punjabi migration to Canada is century plus old. It was initiated by British to import agri labor.

Why are telugu people going ONLY in high paying IT area(very strange that poor country folks immediately landing high paying desk jobs in rich country) - that too in last 20-30 years? what is obvious in this are narsi ga. As per that coward @Ryzen_renoir  he wants to hide under "social" phemonenon, weather patterns or just plain magic.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Keralites go to gulf as labor due to historically muslim connections, historical spice sear routes to arab lands. Also they go there as generic labor like poor people go to rich countries.

Punjabi migration to Canada is century plus old. It was initiated by British to import agri labor.

Why are telugu people going ONLY in high paying IT area(very strange that poor country folks immediately landing high paying desk jobs in rich country) - that too in last 20-30 years? what is obvious in this are narsi ga. As per that coward @Ryzen_renoir  he wants to hide under "social" phemonenon, weather patterns or just plain magic.

Network effect, dude.  I don't understand what it is that you expect as an answer.

Looks like it doesn't bother you that Andhra has no industrial base, and instead want to focus on why they work in huge numbers for some other country. Its because they are cheaper to hire probably. who knows. Have you asked around US what they think of Indian 'engineers' in general?

41 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

All this development really means nothing for langas. They were marginalized in hyd before thanks to their dora system and they will be margnialized even more with the flood of north indians. Number cheppukuni jabbal chesukuntame.

It means everything for the locals. wtf are you smoking? where did north Indians come here?

Hyderabad/TG doing well, if it doesn't benefit locals, then who else do you think it benefits?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Network effect, dude.  I don't understand what it is that you expect as an answer.

Looks like it doesn't bother you that Andhra has no industrial base, and instead want to focus on why they work in huge numbers for some other country. Its because they are cheaper to hire probably. who knows. Have you asked around US what they think of Indian 'engineers' in general?

yea "network effect". A very strange network effect which allows villagers in tens of thousands who did not even have toilets to work in IT jobs pulling six figure salaries. I am pretty sure lot of states would give an arm and leg to have this "network effect".

You say "who knows" - well you dont know or you want to pretend you dont know or it is some "huge mystery". Keeping tying yourself in knots. Thats why i dont care about you or @Ryzen_renoir points. I can debate with someone who has opposite views but not someone with insincere views or fraudulent ones.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Naaku convince chesey badhulu Hyderabad lo vallaki convince cheyi , GHMC lo 0.3% vote share anta . 

I don't care about Hyderabad , I have no stakes there , I am happy that Hyderabad is no longer part of AP 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea "network effect". A very strange network effect which allows villagers in tens of thousands who did not even have toilets to work in IT jobs pulling six figure salaries. I am pretty sure lot of states would give an arm and leg to have this "network effect".

You say "who knows" - well you dont know or you want to pretend you dont know or it is some "huge mystery". Keeping tying yourself in knots. Thats why i dont care about you or @Ryzen_renoir points. I can debate with someone who has opposite views but not someone with insincere views or fraudulent ones.

This is tiring. You are obsessed with what I say, without actually getting to your point.

I said that Andhra is fertile and rich and people there are able to afford education abroad, compared to TN, which is dirt poor in resources, and have to actually produce something of value to survive.

I think KA people have their own job creating machine in Bangalore, and dont care as much about leaving abroad. Andhra doesn't have it, so they are left with no choice, plus network effect.

what's your point? besides that I suck, or that I'm a coward, or that i'm dishonest and a 1000 other useless things.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Naaku convince chesey badhulu Hyderabad lo vallaki convince cheyi , GHMC lo 0.3% vote share anta . 

I don't care about Hyderabad , I have no stakes there , I am happy that Hyderabad is no longer part of AP 

Even i wouldnt vote for TDP now. Dont measure everything by votes or popularity, money etc.  Popular things (like communalism/racism) are not always good things. Thats a very cheap way of looking at things. Measure it what it actually is - based on principles and once own moral standards. COntraty to what you may think it acutally makes you stronger.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Gawd, you are so full of yourself. relax a little fcukface.

you are not even that smart.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Even i wouldnt vote for TDP now. Dont measure everything by votes or popularity, money etc.  Popular things (like communalism/racism) are not always good things. Thats a very cheap way of looking at things. Measure it what it actually is - based on principles and once own moral standards. COntraty to what you may think it acutally makes you stronger.

first learn to communicate well. Try to think in English. Especially for someone who calls himself high quality person.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

This is tiring. You are obsessed with what I say, without actually getting to your point.

I said that Andhra is fertile and rich and people there are able to afford education abroad, compared to TN, which is dirt poor in resources, and have to actually produce something of value to survive.

I think KA people have their own job creating machine in Bangalore, and dont care as much about leaving abroad. Andhra doesn't have it, so they are left with no choice, plus network effect.

what's your point? besides that I suck, or that I'm a coward, or that i'm dishonest and a 1000 other useless things.

You make stupid roundabout posts where you decide on conclusion first (MUST NOT GIVE CREDIT TO POLITICIANS/GOVERNANCE OF AP) and then make roundabout explanations.

TN cauvery delta is not rich ? they got madras with british infra/local train system/chennai ports/british and american consulates for decades/ a disapora spread across singapore/malaysia/australia and you are seriously saying with a straight face andhra had better infra before.

Just go away man. These are not for you.