Telangana fastest growing state says the "arthNiti" report of NitiAyog

hyperbole

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Punjabis go abroad to do odd jobs like people migrating from poor countries. Not like andhra who go mostly to ONE lucrative field. And morover most andhra people get jobs based on their interview performances and job performances - they dont work within themselves like punjabis do.

I said parry's corner is stinky. But chennai has a lot of infra.

State is languishing gaa gaadiha ****. Andhra people are rich - why do we need chennai like slums or pollution when they directly rake in 6 figure dollar salaries. Your jealousy of KG people itself is phenomenal.

Lol. I don't care what you think about Chennai. I have written several threads about public urination in Chennai. Because unlike you high quality people, I actually walk, bike and take public transport in Chennai. Its a problem waiting for a solution.

yes, you don't need Chennai. Andhra people can directly make 6fig salary in US. Agreed.

you are hurt at the simple truth that KG people are nothing special, and got to the US because of their free money from agriculture. There's no prejudice there. I just refuse to bow at the altar of their superhman ability to rake in dollars in the US.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No they are from villages. Many are poor. thats exactly the topic ra narsi ga. I think you dont know. Thats why i asked that @Ryzen_renoir that question. See the proportion of andhra people from villages in america and compare with kar and tn. There are distinct differences. Something happened in andhra which allowed a lot of people from rural hinterlands to move comfortably. The only answer is governance nad poltics.

what's your definition of 'poor'? are they landless? stop talking rubbish ra.

governance in AP is the reason for so many poor people moving to the US antaav. Did that same govt try to give everyone basic schooling? Andhra has the lowest literacy.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They were people who were there from long time. 40% of Chennai is telugu. Lot of rich people in chennai are also andhra.

40% of Chennai is not Telugu. This is the sort of bs that will get you laughed out of a room. There's no official number on Telugus, apart from an pre independence census, that puts Telugu speaking population in Chennai at about 25%

you are so obsessed with rich people, and then want to pretend to talk Social Justice. what a weirdo.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's your definition of 'poor'? are they landless? stop talking rubbish ra.

governance in AP is the reason for so many poor people moving to the US antaav. Did that same govt try to give everyone basic schooling? Andhra has the lowest literacy.

schooling gaa - who is talking about schooling ra narsi ga. This IT jobs  is a topic meant for this forum especially peopel like @Ryzen_renoir.  It is very simple why are so many people from AP villages show up in high paying It jobs - something we dont notice in TN/KL. Thats the question.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are hurt at the simple truth that KG people are nothing special, and got to the US because of their free money from agriculture. There's no prejudice there. I just refuse to bow at the altar of their superhman ability to rake in dollars in the US.

Again the response shows how much you lack comprehension skills. I said villages from entire Andhra/TG - you made it about KG area because when you talk to me you never engage what i write but you fight against some caste or region.  I dont know what we did but we certainly seems to have done a number on you - you see us everywhere even when no mentioned us.

with every post, you prove that you are a ethnonationalism trying to desperately tell yourself that Telugu people are the best. grow up ra.

everyone here is Telugu. No one is talking down at them. keep inventing shadows to fight them.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

40% of Chennai is not Telugu. This is the sort of bs that will get you laughed out of a room.

you are so obsessed with rich people, and then want to pretend to talk Social Justice. what a weirdo.

Abbo nee mohanikoka room, malla navvulu. Does anyone allow you in any room ra narsy ga? other than this telugu forum you yourself told you were banned from tamil forums etc.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

schooling gaa - who is talking about schooling ra narsi ga. This IT jobs  is a topic meant for this forum especially peopel like @Ryzen_renoir.  It is very simple why are so many people from AP villages show up in high paying It jobs - something we dont notice in TN/KL. Thats the question.

lol. Its a fcuking stupid topic and a talking point. conveniently framed to reach a particular supremacist conclusion.

you are an idiot. No idea how you take yourself that seriously.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. Its a fcuking stupid topic and a talking point. conveniently framed to reach a particular supremacist conclusion.

you are an idiot. No idea how you take yourself that seriously.

hahahaha - blaming the framing of a question because you cannot answer or do not like the answer. ok get the fck off ra narsy ga if you dont like question (because of the fear of the answer which does not have any supremacist conclusion). The conclusion i have is the polity of andhra made this possible by bringing in awareness and infra. whats supremacist about it. You resent the conclusion because it doesnt agree with caste prejudices you already carry  ra narsi.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Abbo nee mohanikoka room, malla navvulu. Does anyone allow you in any room ra narsy ga? other than this telugu forum you yourself told you were banned from tamil forums etc.

Everyone in this forum would be banned elsewhere. Even you. you really think that your arguments are not incendiary and are acceptable in regular forums?  I know that mine are. but I don't make up bs claims like Telugu are 40% of Chennai. Who told you sh1t like that? Even in my childhood there were not that many Telugu, and now there's an explosion of Tamil people from various parts of TN into Chennai. I'd say less than 10% would be Telugu now.

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They were people who were there from long time. 40% of Chennai is telugu. Lot of rich people in chennai are also andhra.

40% ? more like 20-25% at peak and went down considerably by 1950 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha - blaming the framing of a question because you cannot answer or do not like the answer. ok get the fck off ra narsy ga if you dont like question (because of the fear of the answer which does not have any supremacist conclusion). The conclusion i have is the polity of andhra made this possible by bringing in awareness and infra. whats supremacist about it. You resent the conclusion because it doesnt agree with caste prejudices you already carry  ra narsi.

Yes the question is very important to reach useful conclusions.

wtf  'polity' of Andhra allowed this to happen? do you even understand the words you use? 'awareness and infra'?? at this point you are just typing random words and expecting people to respond to that crap.

stop making an ass of yourself.

Everyone in this forum would be banned elsewhere. Even you. you really think that your arguments are not incendiary and are acceptable in regular forums?  I know that mine are. but I don't make up bs claims like Telugu are 40% of Chennai. Who told you sh1t like that? Even in my childhood there were not that many Telugu, and now there's an explosion of Tamil people from various parts of TN into Chennai. I'd say less than 10% would be Telugu now.

My points are not incendiary i speak in favor of telugu people in a telugu forum. You are incendiary everywhere because you are just a crazy nut. Apart from some slums in north chennai i dont know telugu people living in any slums in chennai. So what about your claim that half of slums in chennai are from andhra - thats a legitimate claim?. So andhra people are less than 10% of chennai population but make up half the slums in chennai ? hahahahaha nammalsindhe.

Yes the question is very important to reach useful conclusions.

wtf  'polity' of Andhra allowed this to happen? do you even understand the words you use?

stop making an ass of yourself.

yea polity - the politics and governace as result of politics. Nuvvu insecure ga "wtf" "lol" ani yemi peekalevura picchi narsi.