How Sad how badly sytem got mssedup in india..

toranam

#p32192-"Found a mentally unstable and wounded old man on a highway 10km away from city .. I was riding my cycle there .. old man got swallow leg and a dried out wound with flies all over it... took him to govt hospital on an auto.
Now here starts the sad reality of our 'system', admission staff there asked me to contact police since this man was unidentified (although it was their duty to inform police and not mine) anyways sorted that thing .. then there was no attendant available to take care of that old man ( because of ongoing stike) after a lot of struggle and running around, fighting with the doctor finally managed to get a plaster on this poor old man ..
Found aashram and convinced them to take this man, as I was ready to pay any amount required for treatment.. 

After all this struggle and managing everything.. the ashram wanted written letter from police that this man is unidentified... 
Went to police station .. told them story ... they started making pressure on me to write down that that man was found away in some other police station jurisdiction and not their's .. had no choice but to follow that ... one thing lead to another 
I lost all my patience and strength.. finally left that old man there in that govt hospital.. govt hospital do have separate wards for such unidentified people but conditions there is not good .. but I had no other choice I tried everything I could ...

I have rescued dogs earlier .. its so much easier to manage an injured dog then to manage a poor man ... this is what our system has become.

I didn't take a single picture of this old man to show off .. posting anonymous here just to share sad reality."

• Sad 1

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

This happens everywhere , don’t judge india entirely based on one incident. This could also be a cooked up story in the writer’s imagination 

yes, the only way to judge India is based on how it treats its minorities.

as long as India keeps voting for BJP, it should be judged as a gone case.

1 hour ago, toranam said:

#p32192-"Found a mentally unstable and wounded old man on a highway 10km away from city .. I was riding my cycle there .. old man got swallow leg and a dried out wound with flies all over it... took him to govt hospital on an auto.
Now here starts the sad reality of our 'system', admission staff there asked me to contact police since this man was unidentified (although it was their duty to inform police and not mine) anyways sorted that thing .. then there was no attendant available to take care of that old man ( because of ongoing stike) after a lot of struggle and running around, fighting with the doctor finally managed to get a plaster on this poor old man ..
Found aashram and convinced them to take this man, as I was ready to pay any amount required for treatment.. 

After all this struggle and managing everything.. the ashram wanted written letter from police that this man is unidentified... 
Went to police station .. told them story ... they started making pressure on me to write down that that man was found away in some other police station jurisdiction and not their's .. had no choice but to follow that ... one thing lead to another 
I lost all my patience and strength.. finally left that old man there in that govt hospital.. govt hospital do have separate wards for such unidentified people but conditions there is not good .. but I had no other choice I tried everything I could ...

I have rescued dogs earlier .. its so much easier to manage an injured dog then to manage a poor man ... this is what our system has become.

I didn't take a single picture of this old man to show off .. posting anonymous here just to share sad reality."

#$1