Indian govt. borrowing and inflation

Sarumankabap

1 minute ago, Sarumankabap said:

I cant comment on the idiot you are following. Coming to forex reserves, its a facade built around hard work of global desis remittances nothing to do with anything productive being doing "inside" india. I am not a macro expert but you seem to take argument based on current data, all I am saying "if" for some reason our forex reserves dip (remittance slowing down, oil prices going up) you can easily see why taking more debt is risky.

Oh absolutely agree but at the same time there's nothing with taking loans for essential Infrastructure 

China built three  bigger dams than polavaram on Brahmaputra (with debt) in last seven years while india has not spent even 1/4th of polavaram dam  approved estimate .  

India has a huge cushion of forex reserves and also tight capital controls , theres no structural issue with taking on more debt for critical infra spending

Well, if you take debt to build first world class semiconductor fab, would be a step in right direction. But I dont think Modi with his background understands these finer points. Prob. Rajiv Gandhi couldve bought in infra to that effect, like he did with Sam Pitroda, had he been alive.

Not having right leadership in this crucial stage is going to hurt india long term

52 minutes ago, Sarumankabap said:

Well, if you take debt to build first world class semiconductor fab, would be a step in right direction. But I dont think Modi with his background understands these finer points. Prob. Rajiv Gandhi couldve bought in infra to that effect, like he did with Sam Pitroda, had he been alive.

Not having right leadership in this crucial stage is going to hurt india long term

Funny enough the same Rajiv Gandhi caused the biggest balance of payments crisis  

18 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Official data which is available on official budget site dheenni kuda nammakapothe evaddu bhaagu cheyyaledu mimalni..

@Hydrockers

17 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

Bjp ante ne dochu kune party baa.

Congress vallu pettina vatini ammesi sab ka vikas India shining antu anatam tappa pikedi em ledu 

Aa roads ese batch kuda minge batch Lee anni.

120 lachala kotla appu ante almost 1.8 T $

16 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

Candidate jump

Bhakt gallaku propaganda tappa nijalu assalu padave 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

Bjp ante ne dochu kune party baa.

Congress vallu pettina vatini ammesi sab ka vikas India shining antu anatam tappa pikedi em ledu 

Aa roads ese batch kuda minge batch Lee anni.

120 lachala kotla appu ante almost 1.8 T $

avunu valla vallandharu bagupadathaam ani statement icharu.. vallu asthulu panchuku penchukuntunnaru

aam aadmi ka vikas anale kadha

@3$%

telivi gaa cheppadu kadha Modi

3 hours ago, Sarumankabap said:

I cant comment on the idiot you are following. Coming to forex reserves, its a facade built around hard work of global desis remittances nothing to do with anything productive being doing "inside" india. I am not a macro expert but you seem to take argument based on current data, all I am saying "if" for some reason our forex reserves dip (remittance slowing down, oil prices going up) you can easily see why taking more debt is risky.

Lets not say "global desis" - its mostly south indians. Keralites initially with gulf and now with andhrites with IT. india feeds on the hardwork of south indians and then disrespects them.

it is obvious now why GoI has gone to asset monetization. it no longer has the capacity to finance itself with tax collections. Assets will be sold mostly to one or two favored demographics from north. The indian empire consolidates itself.