Sudden shock from a girl

huma

4 hours ago, huma said:

You words are spicy like her, those were sweet days

Ni chulli cut chesaru antaga mental hospital pakka le ..chippa kudu tinipistaru vundu half hook ninja

1 hour ago, Battu123 said:

Ni chulli cut chesaru antaga mental hospital pakka le ..chippa kudu tinipistaru vundu half hook ninja

Half hook ante enti my son, ekkada nerchukunnav e galiz maatalu, I told her to raise you in a good colony but she didnt leave that slum

3 minutes ago, huma said:

Half hook ante enti my son, ekkada nerchukunnav e galiz maatalu, I told her to raise you in a good colony but she didnt leave that slum

Aaku Tinu - Discussions - Andhrafriends.comNiku sagam fook ra battebaaz ni yamma ma intlo pani chestu nerpinchindi ra oka debbba kuda vesa nuvu puttav  Aaku Tinu - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

Just now, TheProffesor said:

Aaku Tinu - Discussions - Andhrafriends.comNiku sagam **** ra battebaaz ni yamma ma intlo pani chestu nerpinchindi ra oka debbba kuda vesa nuvu puttav  Aaku Tinu - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

Tappu my son ala matladaku, She used work in other houses but she stopped after giving birth to you.