ETAX PLANNER

SwathiPu

Don't file with E Tax Planner. FRAUD people
High fees and worst service with full of wrong claim. Audit compulsory if you filed with them either same year or might be next year.
Many of my friend are filed with this etax and my super tax both are looks similar and accepting the payment to middle east(UAE). 
I strongly recommended not to contact with this such kind of Scammer's. 
They show you big refund , first say 20% of refund fee of that then slowly reduces 500$ and then 300$, 
You may or may not get this refund, if you received means you need to pay back with interest because all full wrong exemption will be claim, 
Thus the reason they will not share 1040 to review before payment that to non refundable. once you will done payment they will not call you after that you are in trapped on Etaxplanner
For Amendment filing they use to call day-night that will be also wrong estimation and wrong filing But charges per year $1000 to $3000, then negotiable starts 50% discount.like this

Few of my friends filed Amendment and after 2 year also not received any refund, simply it is rejecting from IRS. 
If any one have faced like this issues from Etaxplanner or others I request to contact me here so that Others will not get in trap of them,