Why people resort to faith healing?

RoadRomeo

Stupid rss bhakth ideology is making people fools...

i lost 3-4 years of valuable time researching on god and ...i found this absolutely waste of time.

3 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Nuvvu use chese words first time vintu unta most of the times

entadhi karmic lover ah

Thats assumption. Karmic lol there is nothing as such or may be i dont know

30 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

Stupid rss bhakth ideology is making people fools...

i lost 3-4 years of valuable time researching on god and ...i found this absolutely waste of time.

I am trying to heal myself from mistakes bro suggest me some good tips

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Feel guilty thats stupidity

we are all sinners and accept that and move on. Amen

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Epic said:

Oxymoron

nuv atheist aite guvva muskovali. devudni ledu ani namme vallu, believers tho argue cheydam most oxymoron thing. ee oxymoron comments ekuva aipotunnai ee madya. people are not always smart. some learn and some stay the same. atleast he realized that way was . 

12 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Try helping others, you can start from your day to day activities. Help your colleagues if you are working. Or else help elderly people around your community 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, elev said:

Try helping others, you can start from your day to day activities. Help your colleagues if you are working. Or else help elderly people around your community 

Thanks bro Doing lot of stuff bro , many things unconditionally volunteered, many random.acts  trying to overcome 

12 hours ago, csrcsr said:

heal myself from mistakes

antha ga healing kavalsina mistakes em chesavu bro...aina volunteer help cheste aa tappu ni marchipothavanna or compensate chestavanna guarantee enti? it would just self satisfaction which is just a band aid no? not healing per se. Don't you think it will come back to haunt you later? #justcurious

7 minutes ago, Epic said:

antha ga healing kavalsina mistakes em chesavu bro...aina volunteer help cheste aa tappu ni marchipothavanna or compensate chestavanna guarantee enti? it would just self satisfaction which is just a band aid no? not healing per se. Don't you think it will come back to haunt you later? #justcurious

It's not compensating or expecting in return healing bro just for me to become strong 

Iga mistakes antava anni g balupu mistakes no body to blame it was me that's OK life moves on nothing will stop