Louisville KY

Abhagyudu

Just now, Abhagyudu said:

Bhayyas,

Currently in dallaspuram. Thinking of moving to Louisville KY and buy a house there..evarikanna idea vunda like  places with good schools to buy a house..

Bro na maaat vini lite tesko. Ninnu etla unav ani adigevadu kuda undadu. Inga ne istam. 

Just now, Abhagyudu said:

Bhayyas,

Currently in dallaspuram. Thinking of moving to Louisville KY and buy a house there..evarikanna idea vunda like  places with good schools to buy a house..

Enduku Vayya ..Dry area ki veltavu???

2 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Bhayyas,

Enduku bayya… em kashtam vachhindi neeku?? 

1 minute ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Enduku Vayya ..Dry area ki veltavu???

Worked in Kentucky for 6 years..kaani not in Louisville..and all that was when I was a bachelor..so good areas peddaga idea ledu..but I liked it while I worked there..

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Enduku bayya… em kashtam vachhindi neeku?? 

Dallaspuram lo house prices konetattu levu bro..  + used to make same amount of money there as well before..anduke alochistunna..2 years avtondi KY to Dallas shift ayyi

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Worked in Kentucky for 6 years..kaani not in Louisville..and all that was when I was a bachelor..so good areas peddaga idea ledu..but I liked it while I worked there..

shift to KY without a thought. you will love it. 

2 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Bhayyas,

Inkonchem dooram pothe West Virginia vastadi..akkada konukko..pedda konda meeda manchi illu 200k ki vastadi..

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Bhayyas,

Kentucky is a kind of racist place and people are not friendly…do your research too