Hindu supremacy endhira nayana - meaningless word

Telugodura456

10 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

do you need to be einstein to comment on something? ala gaithe you have to close all news channels etc., and all politicians should just retire and go home. endi aa logic..

exactly qualification does not make their points superior 

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

exactly qualification does not make their points superior 

alagani veedhi rowdies tho interview pettala? one should strike the right balance and I think university professors, research scholars are the best bet. if you think they are not, what alternatives are there vaa?

13 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

alagani veedhi rowdies tho interview pettala? one should strike the right balance and I think university professors, research scholars are the best bet. if you think they are not, what alternatives are there vaa?

right balance 

taliban meedha valla law meedha matlaey scene vundha which is big pbm n threat to world

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

right balance 

taliban meedha valla law meedha matlaey scene vundha which is big pbm n threat to world

ade septunna, who else is more qualified to talk about world issues than people who actually research societal issues in universities etc.,? you can't get some random politician or some dude like RGV and act on their inputs. Sure, profs etc., may make mistakes but I will put more trust into their suggestions than anyone else.

2 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

hindu supremacy ante the top 10% using hindutva as a weapon to suppress other religions. sometimes BC/SC/ST also participate in this. caste is a separate issue. don't mix both. the university scholars know what they are talking about.

Then they should talk about the 10% why throw a billion hindus under the bus - most of them poor etc. I dont know why they are so scared of using caste . I suspect their motives.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Then they should talk about the 10% why throw a billion hindus under the bus - most of them poor etc. I dont know why they are so scared of using caste . I suspect their motives.

I don't understand this logic. It makes more practical sense to talk about issues (moodacharalu, kulapichi) that plague a billion people than those that plague 10% no?