Single vs Married vs Parents

Pulkapresident

53 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Tappu oppu antu em undav ...ayina kani appudu penta anukoni ah pillalni sarigga chudakapovadam kanna mana capacities opinions based munde conclusion ki ravadam better. Experience chesi telusukoni kani valla lives nasanam cheyadam why? Clarity vision direction leni vallaki ade better. %$#$

PS: Kids leru naku but i will be on cloud 9 having my kids.  Having them makes me super happy.  Kantene teliyakkarle e feeling kuda mana gurinchi manaki clarity unte chalu.

Ne logic prakaram kids manchi vallo kado telidu ga, so how will you know if you will be on cloud 9? You mean own blood ayite defective ayina you will accept, but vere valla blood ayite you won't? What makes you have different feeling towards your husband vs your progeny. 

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Ne logic prakaram kids manchi vallo kado telidu ga, so how will you know if you will be on cloud 9? You mean own blood ayite defective ayina you will accept, but vere valla blood ayite you won't? What makes you have different feeling towards your husband vs your progeny. 

Nenu cheppina logic Mr. Right or not. Mr.Right and kids same ah ? Mr right kid kadu he is an adult. Defective enti pasi pillalaki defects untaya?  Pudutune rakshasulu avutara? Vallu rakshasulu avvadaniki atleast 16 yrs ayina kavali . Appudu vedhavalu ayite asahyinchukunta but i will enjoy motherhood every minute till at least then . Ayina na pempakam mida naku nammakam undi ayina vedhavalu ayite appudu sure ga asahyinchukoni intlonchi gentesta   @3$%

I love kids not just my kids. Nenu engineering lone ma mamayya kids ki diapers marcha and also ma cousins siblings kids ki.  Pasi pillallo inka lopalu chuse anta edagaley nenu.  Road mida kid smile also makes me happy. Ofcourse my kids make me super happy. Puttakundaney valla perlu kuda pettukunna and i also plan where to buy dresses too.  Kids section ki poyi chustu unta kuda. Yes i have clarity i will be on cloud 9 having kids and would enjoy motherhood.

PS: I am raised by my peddammamma ( ammamma's sis). She lost her husband when 19 and never had kids. Amma life lone avvaley ma andarini penchindi. I love her more than my mom. Amma ney kaley mari ammatanam ela telusu ante oh yeah tanaku telusu enta telusu ante amma kanna peddammamma ney ishtam ane andaru grand kids anenta telusu . Endo emo. 

Dedicating this song for you.  Experience cheste telusu ani kadu cheyakapote telekapovadam undadu. It depends on person, what they want and how they want to experience.

Koncham busy e topic i will rest in peace. 

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Pelli cheskovalo oddo live in lo undi telusukovachu, pillalaki kuda ila trial period unte bavundu. 

aaaa inka ....   father / mother correct kakuntee return ichee option kids ki voddaa ??? 

at least eee return option wife/hubby ki unna bagundu ani DB youth okatee thinking 

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nenu cheppina logic Mr. Right or not. Mr.Right and kids same ah ? Mr right kid kadu he is an adult. Defective enti pasi pillalaki defects untaya?  Pudutune rakshasulu avutara? Vallu rakshasulu avvadaniki atleast 16 yrs ayina kavali . Appudu vedhavalu ayite asahyinchukunta but i will enjoy motherhood every minute till at least then . Ayina na pempakam mida naku nammakam undi ayina vedhavalu ayite appudu sure ga asahyinchukoni intlonchi gentesta   @3$%

I love kids not just my kids. Nenu engineering lone ma mamayya kids ki diapers marcha and also ma cousins siblings kids ki.  Pasi pillallo inka lopalu chuse anta edagaley nenu.  Road mida kid smile also makes me happy. Ofcourse my kids make me super happy. Puttakundaney valla perlu kuda pettukunna and i also plan where to buy dresses too.  Kids section ki poyi chustu unta kuda. Yes i have clarity i will be on cloud 9 having kids and would enjoy motherhood.

Defective ante how do you know if they won't have any immune deficiency or some other health condition? How do you know they will grow up to be Mr. Right? How do you know they won't misbehave? I mean, you have to live with these people for almost half of your life, what's to say you will like living with them and taking care of them. I mean, if you're not able to live with Mr. Wrong, how do you know these kids are not Mr. Or Ms. Wrong? What makes you accept their mistakes but not accept Mr. Wrong's mistakes? 

6 minutes ago, sri_india said:

aaaa inka ....   father / mother correct kakuntee return ichee option kids ki voddaa ??? 

at least eee return option wife/hubby ki unna bagundu ani DB youth okatee thinking 

Husband/wife anna return ivochu, kids 18 years daka your responsibility. No return/exchange possible. 

12 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Defective ante how do you know if they won't have any immune deficiency or some other health condition? How do you know they will grow up to be Mr. Right? How do you know they won't misbehave? I mean, you have to live with these people for almost half of your life, what's to say you will like living with them and taking care of them. I mean, if you're not able to live with Mr. Wrong, how do you know these kids are not Mr. Or Ms. Wrong? What makes you accept their mistakes but not accept Mr. Wrong's mistakes? 

Defective gurinchi ekkada matlada asalu? Na husband ki health condition unna kuda prema podu and kids ki asale podu.

Mr. Right avvali ani society ni uddarinchadaniki nenu kananu. I will have kids because i want to enjoy motherhood.  If they misbehave and are mr. wrong accept enduku chesta? Vedhavalani kanna ani edusta penchadam raley naku ani regret avuta but 16 yrs varaku they will bring me happiness . I will do my best though for them not to become mr. wrong thats all in my hands.   I wont live half life with my kids. Bachelors varaku till they are independent varake na responsibility.  Intlo kuchopetti mepanu. They should go out and become somethign and lead life like any other sane person would do. Vedhavalu ayite edavadame accept aey amma cheyadu . 

Ayina asalu ni questions ki topic ki sambandhame ledu. Naku inka opika kuda ledu to explain.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Defective gurinchi ekkada matlada asalu? Na husband ki health condition unna kuda prema podu and kids ki asale podu.

Mr. Right avvali ani society ni uddarinchadaniki nenu kananu. I will have kids because i want to enjoy motherhood.  If they misbehave and are mr. wrong accept enduku chesta? Vedhavalani kanna ani edusta penchadam raley naku ani regret avuta but 16 yrs varaku they will bring me happiness . I will do my best though for them not to become mr. wrong thats all in my hands.   I wont live half life with my kids. Bachelors varaku till they are independent varake na responsibility.  Intlo kuchopetti mepanu. They should go out and become somethign and lead life like any other sane person would do. Vedhavalu ayite edavadame accept aey amma cheyadu . 

Ayina asalu ni questions ki topic ki sambandhame ledu. Naku inka opika kuda ledu to explain.

My topic is to see if life people enjoy more. You came and said you don't need to experience something to know if you will enjoy it or not. I don't know how that is possible. 

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

My topic is to see if life people enjoy more. You came and said you don't need to experience something to know if you will enjoy it or not. I don't know how that is possible. 

Just because it’s not possible for you doesn’t mean it’s not possible for anybody . 

Oka stage lo inkoti better anipistunri next stage ki vellaka mundu di bagundi anipistundi repu inka baguntundi emo le anna nammakam tho kalam gadapadam thappa chesedi emi ledu flow ni kanicheyali..

Just like grass is greener on the other side la

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Just because it’s not possible for you doesn’t mean it’s not possible for anybody . 

But there is no flaw in your argument antaav ok

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

But there is no flaw in your argument antaav ok

Just because we don’t agree with others they won’t become wrong lol .  Na argument naku correct kabatte typed . If I think wrong why would I even type ? 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Just because we don’t agree with others they won’t become wrong lol .  Na argument naku correct kabatte typed . If I think wrong why would I even type ? 

I am not saying it's wrong. Just saying it's logically flawed.