Single vs Married vs Parents

Pulkapresident

10 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

"Nenu" chestunnanu ani anukune badulu, na karthavyam chestunnanu anukunte ade taggutundi. I have been doing this since I stopped going to temples. Temple lo mudu pradhakshnalu chestu, rajo gunam, tamo gunam, satva gunam vadileyalanta, appude devudu kanipistadanta. Ivi mudu vadileyakunda gudiki velli em prayojanam ani, I am trying to reduce rajo gunam, tamo gunam and satva gunam in my life. 

ila anukuntee , monna naaku job nachadam ledhu ani post vesee danivee kadhu .... that shows you have ego 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

ila anukuntee , monna naaku job nachadam ledhu ani post vesee danivee kadhu .... that shows you have ego 

Yes, I have ego but I am trying to get rid of it. Naku job nachanidi na karthavyam cheyalekapovadam valla vache stress valla. But anduke "naku nachatledu" ani anukune badulu "na karthavyam cheyagaliginanta varaku chestunnanu" ani anukuntunnanu. 

22 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

So idanta bhaddakam ane antaavu

Not baddakam bro comfort levels anni unapudu we create our own problems emo

Chinnapudu Dakota tv lo Sunday movie kuda full njoy ipudu niku multiple streaming devices HD oled chusina you don't have that kick just example cheptuna

8 minutes ago, sri_india said:

To be honest, the reason I don't like my job is because I have desire. So, I am trying to get rid of my desire, but it's very hard. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Yes, I have ego but I am trying to get rid of it. Naku job nachanidi na karthavyam cheyalekapovadam valla vache stress valla. But anduke "naku nachatledu" ani anukune badulu "na karthavyam cheyagaliginanta varaku chestunnanu" ani anukuntunnanu. 

nee EGO eppadiki podu .... all you can do is control .... good you realize this early ... you will be happy 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

To be honest, the reason I don't like my job is because I have desire. So, I am trying to get rid of my desire, but it's very hard. 

first ninnu eee job varaku teesukoni vochindee neee desire ... adhe lekuntee ikkadiki vochee danivee kadhu ... don't feel bad about it 

Just now, sri_india said:

nee EGO eppadiki podu .... all you can do is control .... good you realize this early ... you will be happy 

Well, ne ego comes from thinking you are special than others. But when you see that you're not special in this world, there will be no reason to think you're special. 

Just now, sri_india said:

first ninnu eee job varaku teesukoni vochindee neee desire ... adhe lekuntee ikkadiki vochee danivee kadhu ... don't feel bad about it 

Yes, but it's also making me miserable. I don't know where to draw the line, when to stop aiming for more in life. 

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Well, ne ego comes from thinking you are special than others. But when you see that you're not special in this world, there will be no reason to think you're special. 

correct ....  Talent is universal but opportunities are not , because of an opportunity if we get something most of the time we feel that is because of our talent .... when we realize that is not the case and we are equal to others around us .... EGO and depression kicks in @3$% ... but whatever , ivala NFTs update enti?

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

correct ....  Talent is universal but opportunities are not , because of an opportunity if we get something most of the time we feel that is because of our talent .... when we realize that is not the case and we are equal to others around us .... EGO and depression kicks in @3$% ... but whatever , ivala NFTs update enti?

Don't know, my husband and I are fighting :buttkick:

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Apparently 888 inner circle is a hot ticket, bought one for 0.5 last night, currently at 1.8 now. No signs of stopping. 

5 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

I am trying to get rid of it, so I don't have it in the future. It helps with my depression. 

I ego challenge anything that I feel is tough or hard to get tbf. I am in this world for a purpose and simple things are not for me.

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

I ego challenge anything that I feel is tough or hard to get tbf. I am in this world for a purpose and simple things are not for me.

How do you know your purpose?