British engineering

hyperbole

British engineering is the epitome of class and speed. They spearheaded a whole new generation of race cars and marque names that exists to date. At one point there were 500 car manufacturers out of Great Britain. A lot of people are enamored by German engineering but in reality British Engineering speared headed whole generation of race cars. Italians were on their heels and got some marque names. Enzo Ferrari finessed the race car and aero dynamics and what lead to Ferrari brand.

Even the American super cars had British engineering, the only car that won Le Mans 24 hour race is Ford GT 40(British car perfected by Carroll Shelby  - current day mustang) and no other American car won it.

Italian Manufactures - Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati

German Manufacturers : Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW, Porsche

https://www.britannica.com/sports/automobile-racing/Winners-of-24-Hours-of-Le-Mans

F1 - https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-results/f1-champions/

2 minutes ago, paaparao said:

Yes they are marquee brands. but you need to always plan extra stop at repair shop when you go outside. @3$%

usually people buying those vehicles are not worried about maintenance

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

British engineering is the epitome of class and speed. They spearheaded a whole new generation of race cars and marque names that exists to date. At one point there were 500 car manufacturers out of Great Britain. A lot of people are enamored by German engineering but in reality British Engineering speared headed whole generation of race cars. Italians were on their heels and got some marque names. Enzo Ferrari finessed the race car and aero dynamics and what lead to Ferrari brand.

Even the American super cars had British engineering, the only car that won Le Mans 24 hour race is Ford GT 40(British car perfected by Carroll Shelby  - current day mustang) and no other American car won it.

Italian Manufactures - Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati

German Manufacturers : Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW, Porsche

https://www.britannica.com/sports/automobile-racing/Winners-of-24-Hours-of-Le-Mans

F1 - https://www.f1-fansite.com/f1-results/f1-champions/

industrial revolution modalaindi britain lone so they had a big head start on other nations vaa..

38 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

Rich people problems antunna @kfrockz

Ya bro. I'm more into true sperts like wrx, sti, honda si etc etc. ee luxury annee, I feel like driving a plane on road; where i want a real sport's rough experience.

4 minutes ago, kfrockz said:

Ya bro. I'm more into true sperts like wrx, sti, honda si etc etc. ee luxury annee, I feel like driving a plane on road; where i want a real sport's rough experience.

AP roads meeda drive cheyyi 

manchi experience vastadi 

8 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

AP roads meeda drive cheyyi 

manchi experience vastadi 

Daaniki nenu extra padded bushings, struts, springs penchina tractor konaali bro

1 hour ago, jiggubhai said:

Waiting for @rightwar to comment on how British stole bentley design from bhagavatam. 

burra thakkuva kojj@ ippudu bhagavatham endhuku theesukochav ra thread lo? philosophy of bhagavatham is respected worldwide and you lamdeek samaj guy making fun of it here in a meaning less unrelated topic. intha maridi pattina LK la avtharu endho aa anandam in insulting ones own cultural heritage

24 minutes ago, rightwar said:

burra thakkuva kojj@ ippudu bhagavatham endhuku theesukochav ra thread lo? philosophy of bhagavatham is respected worldwide and you lamdeek samaj guy making fun of it here in a meaning less unrelated topic. intha maridi pattina LK la avtharu endho aa anandam in insulting ones own cultural heritage

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

7 hours ago, paaparao said:

Yes they are marquee brands. but you need to always plan extra stop at repair shop when you go outside. @3$%

6 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

Waiting for @rightwar to comment on how British stole bentley design from bhagavatam. 

6 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Inga ne pani ipoindhi. @rightwar baaga gaddipettu nannu chitra himsalu peduthunadu roju

British Engineering, Vision and Mission gurunchi mari maname maatlaadaali:

See their plan in 1913. Thats why they could rule the World. IT boom peaks lo unna 1999 lo oka IT Park inaugurate cheesi adhe Vision & Mission ani prachaaram cheesukuntaaru mana Visionary Leaders.

I do not know why our modern Historians went so Gaga about projecting the Moghuls as Saviours of India and British as enemies of India.

No other invader did as much good as Britishers have done to India. Of course I agree on JalaianwalaBagh like incidents but under the Mughal Rule, much worse things have happened.