One more day to 20 years to TWIN TOWERS

Shameless

2 hours ago, no01 said:

I remember that day, hyd and good portion of TG area lo evening/afternoon nundi no current. Ramagundam powerplant lo some issues so many dist and part of Karnataka ki power supply gone. Night after 9 ala eppudo current vachindi, 10 - 10:30 ki parents slept. Appatlo dialup internet unde, so I connected to yahoo chat and oka frnd tho chatting...he told me abt the news and his sister was living in NJ area anta and he said his family are worried etc etc ani....nenu peddaga pattinchukole first few mins...mari over drama chesthunnadu anukunna...next my cousin got in contact and I pinged her...she was freaked out as well and she said Indians / brown skin vallani target chestharemo ani...then I though may be TV ON chesthe better ani.....apptalo ey ey channels undevo, annitlo ee news ey....videos chusthe kaani theliyaledhu that it was not just a blast...planes velli building ni kottadam entoo ani shock ayyanu. I immediately woke up my parents and called close relatives...andaru shock. 

I remember bro I came to Hyderabad from my town to join long term in SR Nagar Vikas residential college because I didn’t get good rank in eamcet so ego hurted. That day no current. Someone said why no current ante america la blast aindi annaru appudu artam kaledu daniki deeniki sambandam entra babu anukunna. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, no01 said:

next day morning oka chinna function ki vellam...chaala mandhiki ah roju morning news papers lo chusthe kaani theliyaledhu anta...because previous day motham current gone kada...and night current vachina, appatlo cable TV (Citi cable anukunta) unna area lo current lekapothe, manaku TV raadu, even if our home has current. Tech ala undedhi le appatlo...so many ppl slept without hearing the news....next morning oka uncle direct function ki vachadu without reading news paper....function lo andaru news channels chudatam, daani gurinche discussions....and he was just talking to ppl, greeting them and didn;'t pay attention to TV...entra andaru ooh thega TV chusthunnaru, nobody is paying attention to him anukunnadu anta....when he saw TV, he thought some movie clip it seems...he couldn't believe it was real thing

nenu usually everyday Eenadu newspaper chadhuvutha but aa roju naa 4th year 1st sem exam unde, so newspaper chudakundane college ki vella...andharam terrace paina exam ki prepare avthunte oka vere batch friend news ni spill chesadu...already US univs ki chala mandhi naa friends and neu apply chesam and chesthunnam...inka ee news tho ika US dream aipoinatte anukunnam kuda....%$#$

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

there are two mysteries still...

1. how come they find a undamaged hijacker passport in debris... (building e burn aindhi..how come passport didnt burn..)

2. why WTC 7 building collapsed....(which is not part of the twin towers...) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

1920px-WTC_Area_With_Building_Numbers_50

WTC 7 collapsed because of the heat 

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

endhuku baa?? as per my original age, I am supposed to be done with my engg in 2005...@3$%

You are legend baa, ee age lo kuda ee db lo sensibility miss avvakunda humor create chesthunnavante

2 hours ago, ramabeer said:

WTC 7 collapsed because of the heat 

there is huge conspiracy behind it...

initial report says...office furniture fire caused building to collapse...later report say..continuous fire caused the collapse...

1. aroju south india power grid domm anindhi... very rare.. no power for entire south india

2. Kala bandar issue nadustundhi...   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey-man_of_Delhi

I was supposed to read news on monday sept 12 for school assembly.. so classes antha idhe discussion.. ma social sir is like the real issue is south grid failure, which is almost impossible but not this 9/11 attack..

next day laden, taliban pictures in news papers.