Expert Advice on green card case

CNR

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Emo bro not sure how to handle this

Why current attorney is saying your first employer misrepresented adi ardam avuthe kani emi cheyalemu emi avakundane a story ikada enduku chepav , let's see if first employer emi misrepresented cheyakpothe you are still fine you can find one.more job

U posted from a different account by mistake😀

3 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Lekapothe nee current employer tho PREM approve iyyedaka wait cheyalsindi.. nuvvu downgrade chesukunnaka mee previous employer nuvvu raanu ante oka ela antadu anukunnav??

I thought have to never deal with him again once downgrade is done and for some rfe.  They say I have to work with him for six months after getting green card . These rules are never defined properly 

3 minutes ago, CNR said:

Because I’m working in current employer when previos employer downgrade with 485j bonafide letter that I will go thim after receiving green card.

current employer is saying your previous employer misrepresented the intent and intent had bad intentions . 

I’m worried current empoyer making it big issue and I may loose Job on this . So I was thinking anybody give advise before meeting with my immigration department.

your cxurrent job is safe its the previous employer who filedd , no issue as long as you continuue on h1 bro good lluck

2 minutes ago, CNR said:

Because I’m working in current employer when previos employer downgrade with 485j bonafide letter that I will go thim after receiving green card.

current employer is saying your previous employer misrepresented the intent and intent had bad intentions . 

I’m worried current empoyer making it big issue and I may loose Job on this . So I was thinking anybody give advise before meeting with my immigration department.

Bad intentions nuvvu mee previous employer tho velthe undevi kadu mee current employer attorney mind set lo nuvvu eppudu downgrade iyyaka current employer tho unta ante ade kada ardam avtundi.. infact mee previous employer intentions kadu nee intentions bad ani vadi feeling..

try explaining them the backlog y u had to ask ur previous employer to downgrade and y ur not interested to go back etc hope it works out.. good luck 

2 minutes ago, CNR said:

I thought have to never deal with him again once downgrade is done and for some rfe.  They say I have to work with him for six months after getting green card . These rules are never defined properly 

Hmm free ga mee previous employer enduku chestadu anukunnav bro?

Just now, csrcsr said:

your cxurrent job is safe its the previous employer who filedd , no issue as long as you continuue on h1 bro good lluck

My manager was so panicked And escalated to global manager . I told him same, that is my future employment. I will drop old perm and continue with your employer perm

1 minute ago, CNR said:

My manager was so panicked And escalated to global manager . I told him same, that is my future employment. I will drop old perm and continue with your employer perm

Haha, nee dates current iynayi annav eppudu mee previous employer tho downgrade valla labam em undi cheppu nuvvu mee current employer tho unte nee dates back move avithe nee GC inka eppatiki vastundi?

better move to previous employer get ur EAD and then move out

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CNR said:

Free ga enduke chesindi.. paisalu dengindu lada naa dagara

Do u think he just takes application fee + attorney fee to help u with ur GC. Dates current stage unna antunna ede na nuvvu nerchukundi consultancies gurinchi?