Expert Advice on green card case

CNR

1 minute ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Ade gc vaste ila anevadivaa. Uyesceyes delay cheyatam valla table flip chesav kaani

Intention is always clear thay file downgrade from previous employer and transfer to current employer. Current employer is not agreeing to my terms. I may loose my GC but don’t go to previous employer.

2 minutes ago, CNR said:

Intention is always clear thay file downgrade from previous employer and transfer to current employer. Current employer is not agreeing to my terms. I may loose my GC but don’t go to previous employer.

Good bro. Nuvu ithe clear unavu..what is needed. Thed closed

28 minutes ago, CNR said:

My manager was so panicked And escalated to global manager . I told him same, that is my future employment. I will drop old perm and continue with your employer perm

thats ok bro you are in good shape , tell them the same tghing nothing got mis represented they applied my 140 way back and proceeded with 485 as future employment , what are the next steps here ani cheppu dont worry and dont think much , current job ki emi kaadud

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

thats ok bro you are in good shape , tell them the same tghing nothing got mis represented they applied my 140 way back and proceeded with 485 as future employment , what are the next steps here ani cheppu dont worry and dont think much , current job ki emi kaadud

Thank you