Paid stocks group

Stock_Master

On 9/11/2021 at 3:10 PM, Stock_Master said:

Thought of giving a helping hand to people who are in loss as we know what is the pain of it.

If you tried everything and want to give up consider this as last chance give a try.

Its expensive coaching and helping hand through out your jounrey and you see the result by yourself.

Min capital 25k recommended. If not atleast 20k.

Proof of losses needed to mentor and make your account rich dont want to make the rich more richer at this time.

link PM please

The reason why I really prefer who lost the money is 

1) One of my family member has lost so much in stocks I forcefully converted into stock analyst and we know the pain of that loosing money which never going to bring smiley face in the family and knows the happiness to when the lost money is recovered. 

Those family who lost the money only knows the depth pain of it. 

I cant change the whole world, but certainly I can change the few people how to trade and how easily one can make money as a group rather than individual. 

2) I am not expecting to show up a big group as they might have heard the horror stories and bad stories for following few groups who trade for themselves rather than people. 

Those who are in pain is ready to take more pain only fit for this project and its helpful for them to. 

Don't go my words, look at people who are already in and how they are making money. 

21 minutes ago, Stock_Master said:

The reason why I really prefer who lost the money is 

1) One of my family member has lost so much in stocks I forcefully converted into stock analyst and we know the pain of that loosing money which never going to bring smiley face in the family and knows the happiness to when the lost money is recovered. 

Those family who lost the money only knows the depth pain of it. 

I cant change the whole world, but certainly I can change the few people how to trade and how easily one can make money as a group rather than individual. 

2) I am not expecting to show up a big group as they might have heard the horror stories and bad stories for following few groups who trade for themselves rather than people. 

Those who are in pain is ready to take more pain only fit for this project and its helpful for them to. 

Don't go my words, look at people who are already in and how they are making money. 

What your opinion on amc .. based on your answer we will see bro ..

5 hours ago, sri_india said:

bro , please PM me the details , last 1 week lo full loss , hope I am eligible for your service  @~`

@~` నువ్వు join అయ్యాక నాకు feedback ఇవ్వు... ప్లీజ్.