did you ever cheat anyone?

jiggubhai

39 minutes ago, Shameless said:

chalane chesa and for some my parents had to face the consequences...most of them were during my childhood bro...but there was one I did while I was in engg...

oka sari maa cousin bro ni early morning bus stand dhaggara drop cheyadiniki velthunte paapam paalu ammukune okathanu thana luna pai velthunnadu maa mundu...sudden ga kontha money road paina padindhi...I stopped my vehicle and grabbed the money and started driving fast to return it...my cousin brother said take it easy ..we dont have to give the money and now its ours...I too felt greedy and thought of sharing the money even though I had the opportunity to return the money...the money was Rs 600 and we both shared equally...I spent the money the same day...

cut chesthe same day I went to my mena attha's home and oarked my bike outside overnight...next day morning chusthe naa bike side ki padipoi undhi...a huge dent on my fuel tank...Rs 3000 to replace with a new tank...so lessons learnt bro...brahmanandam.gif

Marvellous emotional story gavahahahhahahahahahhaha