Why do desi interviewers don’t turn on their video and ask us to turn on

DesiPokiri

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Observed it during my second job search. All the Tcs, cognizant, capgemini, techm guys are waste fellows and don’t even have proper skills or etiquettes.

they ask us to turn on the video and turn off theirs 

makes sense if we are interviewing for our team, also fulltime companies client managers...
bokkalo middle layer ki oorke evadu on chesthadu vayya.. 

Observed it during my second job search. All the Tcs, cognizant, capgemini, techm guys are waste fellows and don’t even have proper skills or etiquettes.

Depends on when the interview is scheduled i guess i have see many non indians not turning the cam during this pandemic from my own team during interviews..

forget about interviews 1:1 lo kuda cheyaru ma team lo

Ante vallu nuvvu fake ah kada ani background lo video recording lu screen shots lu em chestunnaro adi kanapadakunda undadaniki emo

iyna nuvvu ahh desi MNC lo y applying??

In one cognizant interview I bashed on his face saying why are you staying like a coward turning off your video and asking to turn on mine. Let’s turn on both of our videos or else go back and learn some interview skills and then come and interview me ani cheppina

edi nijame na??

maku siggu babu...Shy Siggu GIF - Shy Siggu Movies GIFs

22 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Depends on when the interview is scheduled i guess i have see many non indians not turning the cam during this pandemic from my own team during interviews..

forget about interviews 1:1 lo kuda cheyaru ma team lo

But it’s a basic thing no if you are scheduling video interview. Lekapothe simple ga phone call cheyyocchuga if those idiots don’t want to turn on video 

23 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Ante vallu nuvvu fake ah kada ani background lo video recording lu screen shots lu em chestunnaro adi kanapadakunda undadaniki emo

iyna nuvvu ahh desi MNC lo y applying??

Frst lo valla calls e thega vacchai, after 2 weeks vallandarini ban chesina. Appdappudu mood balekapothe cognizant vadi invite accept chesi aadukuntunde vadini video turn on chey ra etc ani

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

But it’s a basic thing no if you are scheduling video interview. Lekapothe simple ga phone call cheyyocchuga if those idiots don’t want to turn on video 

Agreed nenu adi correct anatam ledu just cheptunna non indians kuda cheyatam chusa ani.. even my director and AD did not turn on their cam yesterday for hiring a new candidate.. infact except me one other person in the panel and interviewee..

7 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Bro I think you are new to applying for jobs with WITCHes but idi sarva sadaranamu. In fact they never call you on time, and sometimes don't even call you back at all. I experienced this back in the past, so ippudu edanna position ochi vallu WITCH company peru teesthey I immediately hang up and tell them I am not interested. 

Don't waste your time with these idiots man, valla mentality enti ante nuvvu job seeker vi ante nuvvu padevadivi vallu edo neeku bakshees padestunnattu feel avutharu. ZERO professionalism and alanti vaatiki definition kooda teliyavu, save your time and headache both don't apply to WITCH vendors

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smarty_1 said:

Agreed nenu adi correct anatam ledu just cheptunna non indians kuda cheyatam chusa ani.. even my director and AD did not turn on their cam yesterday for hiring a new candidate.. infact except me one other person in the panel and interviewee..

Yes I saw a white guy turning off video and I joined with video on and later since he turned it off, I turned it off too and answered his questions and he didn’t even asked me to turn it on again.

And I got that offer 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Bro I think you are new to applying for jobs with WITCHes but idi sarva sadaranamu. In fact they never call you on time, and sometimes don't even call you back at all. I experienced this back in the past, so ippudu edanna position ochi vallu WITCH company peru teesthey I immediately hang up and tell them I am not interested. 

Don't waste your time with these idiots man, valla mentality enti ante nuvvu job seeker vi ante nuvvu padevadivi vallu edo neeku bakshees padestunnattu feel avutharu. ZERO professionalism and alanti vaatiki definition kooda teliyavu, save your time and headache both don't apply to WITCH vendors

Yes baa but I attended 3 times just to play them after having such experience once. Okkokkadithe 30 mins interview lo coding round peduthunnadu sense leni edhavalu. I said fine I ll write the code and whatever you ask but I want you to turn on video ani cheppa..

when he asked me why, do you even know what is an interview ? Video interview meaning telikunda interview ki deniki vacchav, google lo edhoka coding question evadaina aduguthadu, first learn interview skills and I don’t wanna waste my time with a person who doesn’t have skills enough to interview me ani cheppina

• Upvote 1

Plus malli manam code chat lo pedithe answer google chesthe aa moment lo video turn off aithe , I can’t see you are you googling anta, I can’t see you too are you googling questions ani adiga

idi maree ati. nenu chese interviews lo google cheskomani nene cheptaa. All I want to know his comfort level writing a code. maree copy paste kaakunda, logic google seskunte saalu naaku.