First time seeing this video. Rey balio fans ​..

jiggubhai

8 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

8 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

7 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

6 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

3 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

ippudu nuvvu prove seyalanukunedi enti? balio gadu mental naa koduku kaadana? leka migatha vaallanduru mental naa kodukulana?

15 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

ippudu nuvvu prove seyalanukunedi enti? balio gadu mental naa koduku kaadana? leka migatha vaallanduru mental naa kodukulana?

Sel explanatory bro...with evidences..

2 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Chiru vaste kapus 

balayya vaste chows

idi common

Only jagan ki all types of people came 

Ittanti jokes vesthey Jara joke ani tag add cheyyi

• Haha 1

No use in pointing fingers at each other.. pulkas, langas, jaffas, cops…. Andaru becoming worse at showing off their caste biases out in the open… everyone wants to prove that they are huge in number and powerful… 

better to be born in an insignificant caste with low numbers than being born in a major caste and live in this filth.. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder what the local Americans think when looking at these rallies and events?? I think they are fine with celebrating festivals… but are they fine with these political and movie events where we make a mess with car rallies, slogans and hungama at the theaters…??

maybe we are taking the constitutional liberty in US for granted and stretching it beyond everyone’s tolerance levels, thus bringing bad name to the Indian community… they don’t care what caste or state you belong to…

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

No use in pointing fingers at each other.. pulkas, langas, jaffas, cops…. Andaru becoming worse at showing off their caste biases out in the open… everyone wants to prove that they are huge in number and powerful… 

better to be born in an insignificant caste with low numbers than being born in a major caste and live in this filth.. 

Agree

Being a kaammaaa , I married to reddiii girl

Maa youger bro getting married to a brahminnn girl

My father's cousin brothers maariedd to sc women's...who settled in us...

Oorikey kaaams ni highlight chesi ....Reddiesss ...coppsss..elamaass pedha sudha poosalu lekka maatladithey ...with evidences comment chesaanu bro nothing much

Everyone needs to understand this...verey vaallaki edho khula picha antaaaru kaani meeru chesedhi enti antey...no answer..

Em cheppaloo theliyaka... simply argue chesthaaru... andari kantey kondharu ekkuva anta..siggu leni janmaalu...

I always wish a BC person to become sheemss of both andhraaa  and tel'lagana...and wish to work for them...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1