Teenage girls phones should be monitored

anna_returns_1

On 9/26/2021 at 4:42 AM, Saloly said:

Are you girl

nope, but in general cheptunna. mana appudu kooda boys and girls have diff rules growing up. now when we grew up, the plight of things in the world is different and girls feel they are at a disadv for everything. future generations lo aina aa feeling unda koodadu ante you treat teenagers like teenagers not one way for teenage boys and another way for teenage girls. Idoka standard formula laaga work avvadu ani i know, every family/kid/situation/parent are different. idoka thought anthe and i stand by it.

2 hours ago, phatposts said:

nope, but in general cheptunna. mana appudu kooda boys and girls have diff rules growing up. now when we grew up, the plight of things in the world is different and girls feel they are at a disadv for everything. future generations lo aina aa feeling unda koodadu ante you treat teenagers like teenagers not one way for teenage boys and another way for teenage girls. Idoka standard formula laaga work avvadu ani i know, every family/kid/situation/parent are different. idoka thought anthe and i stand by it.

comedy sunil GIF

3 hours ago, phatposts said:

Bro Bro 

Hold on 

Now adays lot of trap galu tirguthunaru 

Just on name of attraction catching girls weakness( if one give keep giving likes in Instagram the girl seriously consider him frirend or booster or what ever) and then anything can happen. 

Girls ni emana cheyochu 

Boys atleast kind of able to take care of themselves in worst they share with their friends and thats why boys tracking is less and it kind of make sense. 

Ayina teenage fori night masal movie susi tellari bf dagaraki velthe em chesthavu bro. 

Boy masal susina em susina vadiki gf lekapothay em pikathadu.