Why no strong kostha politicians

Telugodura456

Kostha has a huge influence on Telugu population in terms of culture etc but after NTR its almost 25 years and no strong Cm contender from kostha (pawan  not yet prooved). Reasons I can think off:

a) Unlike in RS and TG - Kostha leaders are already accomplished in a field - like cinema. While it has advantages in that they already have a proven record of hardwork and success it also forces them to justify more why to make the switch. So many times they are in two minds - you can see that in chiru and even NTR during time  of laksmi parvathi. Ittanti badhal undav for "professional" politicians from RS/TG.

b) thinking of politics as means to achieve something. Kostha leaders think politics must be justified - they must lead to a better society or more economic development. whereas in TG/RS they do politics for politics - its just a way of life like the ancient caste system. This puts a burden on kostha leaders.

c)Thinking too much about country. Except NTR who had clear picture of delhi and the insults it heaped on telugu leaders like anjiah others seem to have great regard for india. You dont see that in more practical RS and TG leaders. They neither hype up india nor trash it. They just manage india. There is nothing to be achieved by looking up to india. India is several times more trash than local politics.

d) But actually if one achieve success with all above then they will achieve stunning success. Look at NTR - he increased federalism tremendously, at one point haryana was moved so much they made telugu mandatory second language, he started front politics . He played his part in having VP singh and Mandal commission. Despite RSS and congress plotting together to destroy VP singh - the front politics continue.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Kostha has a huge influence on Telugu population in terms of culture etc but after NTR its almost 25 years and no strong Cm contender from kostha (pawan  not yet prooved). Reasons I can think off:

a) Unlike in RS and TG - Kostha leaders are already accomplished in a field - like cinema. While it has advantages in that they already have a proven record of hardwork and success it also forces them to justify more why to make the switch. So many times they are in two minds - you can see that in chiru and even NTR during time  of laksmi parvathi. Ittanti badhal undav for "professional" politicians from RS/TG.

b) thinking of politics as means to achieve something. Kostha leaders think politics must be justified - they must lead to a better society or more economic development. whereas in TG/RS they do politics for politics - its just a way of life like the ancient caste system. This puts a burden on kostha leaders.

c)Thinking too much about country. Except NTR who had clear picture of delhi and the insults it heaped on telugu leaders like anjiah others seem to have great regard for india. You dont see that in more practical RS and TG leaders. They neither hype up india nor trash it. They just manage india. There is nothing to be achieved by looking up to india. India is several times more trash than local politics.

d) But actually if one achieve success with all above then they will achieve stunning success. Look at NTR - he increased federalism tremendously, at one point haryana was moved so much they made telugu mandatory second language, he started front politics . He played his part in having VP singh and Mandal commission. Despite RSS and congress plotting together to destroy VP singh - the front politics continue.

Chandrababu for all intents and purposes represents the interests of kg lobby . 

Chittor district ki paisa upayogam ledhu aayana valla , although he did few works around kuppam , vast majority of development in chittor is due to congress. 

You could clearly see his disdain for chittor when building golden quadrilateral project in 1998-2000 , he ignored the district and did not lobby  for Bengaluru - Chennai route to pass through Andhra even if it is the fastest route . 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBg4GCZBp0_2Iy7wqKyeR

Tamilians managed to put the highway entirely through their state even if it longer( the bottom path is existing highway) , while the so called rayalaseema leader completely ignored his district . 

Thankfully Yedyurappa managed to lobby central govt to build the shorter highway 

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil-nadu/2021/sep/20/bengaluru-ennore-travel-to-get-quicker-soon-as-tendering-process-on-six-lane-expressway-reaches-final-stage-2361125.html

kostha tdp don't let others grow using their media clout, and they don't have good faith as well for themselves to grow. .. so simply, tdp mafia should die first so that others can grow. 

we saw how tdp media mafia killed prp. 

as simple as that. 

18 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Chandrababu for all intents and purposes represents the interests of kg lobby . 

Chittor district ki paisa upayogam ledhu aayana valla , although he did few works around kuppam , vast majority of development in chittor is due to congress. 

You could clearly see his disdain for chittor when building golden quadrilateral project in 1998-2000 , he ignored the district and did not lobby  for Bengaluru - Chennai route to pass through Andhra even if it is the fastest route . 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBg4GCZBp0_2Iy7wqKyeR

Tamilians managed to put the highway entirely through their state even if it longer( the bottom path is existing highway) , while the so called rayalaseema leader completely ignored his district . 

Thankfully Yedyurappa managed to lobby central govt to build the shorter highway 

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil-nadu/2021/sep/20/bengaluru-ennore-travel-to-get-quicker-soon-as-tendering-process-on-six-lane-expressway-reaches-final-stage-2361125.html

Aa lekkana even KCR also represents KG lobby. Nagalla tho dunnistha ani netthina pettukuni choosukuntunnadu Ramojini.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Aa lekkana even KCR also represents KG lobby. Nagalla tho dunnistha ani netthina pettukuni choosukuntunnadu Ramojini.

Ramoji for all intents and purposes is rooted in Telangana now and so is all the film industry . 

Just because he was born somewhere doesn't mean they represent the interests of that place . 

Aa lekanna rayalaseema ni evadu develop chesaru ? Naaku thelisi YSR and ntr tried to do something for rayalaseema and rest of them aath care .

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ramoji for all intents and purposes is rooted in Telangana now and so is all the film industry . 

Just because he was born somewhere doesn't mean they represent the interests of that place . 

Aa lekanna rayalaseema ni evadu develop chesaru ? Naaku thelisi YSR and ntr tried to do something for rayalaseema and rest of them aath care .

10gera nuvvu nee kathal. Before 2014 ramoji is KG and now he is telangana ? you will change everything not based on thought or moral but based on grudge against kostha peopel. That is your curse.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera nuvvu nee kathal. Before 2014 ramoji is KG and now he is telangana ? you will change everything not based on thought or moral but based on grudge against kostha peopel. That is your curse.

Orey babu kg antey Kula Gaji lobby ani  . 

Emi raa meeru okkatey kostha naa ? Memu kooda kastha naey kadha S&Bx

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Orey babu kg antey Kula Gaji lobby ani  . 

Emi raa meeru okkatey kostha naa ? Memu kooda kastha naey kadha S&Bx

I think i said the truth about you. You will twist any narrative to justify your mindless grudge against kostha (i mean KG/Godavari areas). Its up to you you want to change or not.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think i said the truth about you. You will twist any narrative to justify your mindless grudge against kostha (i mean KG/Godavari areas). Its up to you you want to change or not.

What did I say anything against those areas ? Show me a single post , asalu Godavari districts are the most ignored parts of the state . 

Fair representation adigithey adhi anyayam anadam enti

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

What did I say anything against those areas ? Show me a single post , asalu Godavari districts are the most ignored parts of the state . 

Fair representation adigithey adhi anyayam anadam enti

Fair representation endhi ?  i have never seen you side with fairness. But have seen you side with dora KCR who stuffed telangana with his family, side with bjp gatra.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Fair representation endhi ?  i have never seen you side with fairness. But have seen you side with dora KCR who stuffed telangana with his family, side with bjp gatra.

Why should I hate KCR ? For his foul mouth ?  Sure I oppose that but as far as his actions are concerned  the only thing I oppose is opposing flood water to drought prone places   

If KCR comes to AP and says " only I can develop AP , asalu AP ni neney srustinchanu " ani vaagithey appudu esumunta mukkodini

BJP ni "economy  , openly using religion in politics , unfair allocation to UP, Gujarat " paina nenu eppudu threads vesthuna .  Inside AP there is no BJP , no need to care